We're sorry - And we ask your opinion on /fix

HumaneWolf

Keep out no dmg mod and any sort of hack(restricted mod)  out of this game ( would be the easiest way to fix this problem ) ... about the /fix ... we are just adding a leg to the troll to troll even more ... wich lead to have more troll whos are trolling....  leave EU2 with no mod, no hack , no speed hack , no ncz , no /fix ... problem solved !

No Hack

No NCZ mod

No dmg mod

No /Fix

if you want a load of **********mod/command to abuse then :

1) play singleplayer

2) ask to get a server ( dedicated ) for this purpose ( where the no dmg , ncz , speed hack , /fix are allowed only there )

Fix only for trailers maybe? sounds good for me.I dont care to stop and pay the truck's damage,but the cargo is the important and exp and money came from that.Trolls are more every day and hard to end a long travel without 10-50% damage in the cargo = 0 exp + 0 money in 35hs travel is unfair for people who want to drive like normal truckers

My Solution to all the problems:

/fix    <-- YES, but with a timer, example: one player can do this al 90 minutes, not more...
Skoda <-- Yes, only for Admins, and/or: For players with speedlimit to 50Km/h (Exepted in Event-Servers).
Game-Admins  <--- More G.A.'s online, or Game-supporter (they can only kick players or port on Repair-Stations)
High-Ping-Countrys (BR, CHINA and others) <-- Have own server, or activate Geo-Blocker ;)

- END -

Here we are:
Facebook

First of all. Everybody know this situation... Only 200km [from lets say 1.000]  left to be done... You say "yeah only few minutes left, no damage, everything is okey... But then you see truck driving wrong way.. You can only hope that he´s not going to ram you... And what do you think happend? Nicely from 0% to 20-30%. It just make you angry.. You alredy know he´s going to be banned [you recorded proof] but you have still 20-30% on your trailer and this damage not desappear just like troll will. for 100% I´am for it but for trailer not for the truck.

It is actually so easy to tell what kind of player are you, just by reading this thread :D
There are 3 types of players:

1) Everyone who wants /fix with no cooldown and trailer restrictions (aka no damage cheat) are most likely skoda drivers or truckers with no trailer, who goes C-D everyday and makes chaos on that road.

2) Everyone who is ok with current /fix are chill truckers, they delivers loads here and there, they drive all around the map and sometimes go on C-D road for luls, they are perfectly fine with 10min cooldown and trailer restriction, since they know what means "load game" or "f7+enter".

3) Everyone who is completely against /fix are hardcore simulation players, they want everyone to fix their vehicles in repair stations with no exceptions.

I respect those who wants to remove /fix and those who are ok with current /fix, but i have bad news for those who wants permanent /fix with no restrictions, you guys should remember what kind of game are you playing, maybe you should check GTA or some similar games out there.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

Please keep this! It is wonderful when something happens and you need a fix so you can continue your journey. Thankfully, haven't needed to use it yet. I think it is also necessary in ATSMP as well, as the other night we found a bug on the five where my fellow trucking employee and I had a collision and desperately needed this command. However, to my surprise, it was not active on the Europe Server on ATS. I know that ATS is still running on older code due to a previous announcement by Kat_pw. If there is a way to be able to enable the coding for ATS as well as ETS2 that would be wonderful.

Thanks so much for keeping people save! Listen to me live Euro Truck Radio! DJ Blazin

1 Word Respect to say sorry for this mistake. Good to know that TMP is gona lissen to the community 

40 minutes ago, {CEO} BlazinKushin420 said:

Also where is this poll at?

Poll will be there before or this weekend

1 hour ago, TakeneArg said:

Fix only for trailers maybe? sounds good for me.I dont care to stop and pay the truck's damage,but the cargo is the important and exp and money came from that.Trolls are more every day and hard to end a long travel without 10-50% damage in the cargo = 0 exp + 0 money in 35hs travel is unfair for people who want to drive like normal truckers

Check this out:

Spoiler

6ACAC250E4EE94C2BD7017D7FD5D4F6A3E3F72C2

You can see that it was made in EU#2, trip from Rostock (North of Germany) to Roscoff (France, South of Calais). The 1h 21 min is real time (WoT jobs work that way). The truck had 5% damage to the wheels, that's all. So... It can be made.

• True Story 1

wtf u carnt fix ya truck with no trailer on but when u have a trailer on it dosent repair ya trailer how does that make sense lmao they shud ov just left well alone when they put that /fix in its like one giant step foward 110 steps back baffles the devs may have brains but got no common sense lol

Just leave it alone, what next you will ask for a time limit to spawn at services? If they made a HARDCORE where you start with nothing etc i bet people would still complain! 

Your complaining because trolls use the /fix to ram & get no damage, guess what you can use the same command to repair the damage they just gave you so whats to complain about! People complained about ghost drivers & now there's an auto kick for it & guess what....yep people complain about that, people complain about stuff & then it gets fixed & they complain about the fix...." error 404: error 404 cannot be found & needs to close. Can't close error 404 because it does not exist..." 

11 minutes ago, The Flying Yorkshireman said:

wtf u carnt fix ya truck with no trailer on but when u have a trailer on it dosent repair ya trailer how does that make sense lmao they shud ov just left well alone when they put that /fix in its like one giant step foward 110 steps back baffles the devs may have brains but got no common sense lol

Oh god they really messed up, it should do both & it also seems to autosave 

This is becoming such an issue for absolutely no reason.  Keep /fix available with no cool down.  Better yet, allow independent no damage mods.  None of this "it goes against simulation" crap.  If you don't like it, don't use it.  Don't get offended if I drive away just fine from getting rammed - unless YOU are the troll.  This is just going to cause more chaos near popular service stations and just maybe less reports, as people don't want to get a permanent ban for not taking damage when someone rams them.  I made my argument clear to many that sided with ALL your decisions against the no damage mod and they seem not to respond to me :huh:

Fix is simple.  Keep /fix, don't make it worse by doing an unnecessary poll which will happen.  Or maybe revert everything?

fix truckersmp

7 hours ago, PADERE said:

Hmm... I don't think /fix is a good idea. As you know, It can be abused by trolls, and I use much time transporting goods, especially WOT official contracts.. That means I am victim in many ways. Can't we make better solutions, like: Enable auto paying for collisions among users(User who ran faster pay automatically to user who ran slowly). But, yeah, I don't think this is the perfect solution at all. I appreciate admins' behavior, to try to make users experience happier things. Everyone, let's find solutions for  this huge problem..!

Your solution doesn't make any sense, I'm sorry.  I am guessing you never money cheated?  Everyone is a billionaire dude.

6 hours ago, alf0 said:

I don't see the problem in /fix command. I don't get it why are people crying so much about it when it's THEIR choice if they're going to use the command or not. My personal opinion is that the /fix command should stay, BUT, you should probably be a bit more harsh with the punishments for violations such as ramming, blocking, griefing, cheating.

_

Completely agree.  My reports get processed so the person can enjoy a 1-4 day ban.  I remember one admin issuing 24 hour bans for serious things

5 hours ago, 1Purple said:

Trolls have nowhere to hide if you look at their punishment record on their profile. Find a way to enable /fix for those who have minimal bans, i.e. less than 2 in a year. Those trolls with multiple bans (more than 2 in a year) on their profile do not get to use /fix command. That is how you eliminate trolls while having the benefits to others who deserve it. The end.

Wouldn't be a great solution.  I get what you're saying ... but many people I've reported seemed to have no punishment history with a recent activation date.  Yep, people buy the game on other Steam accounts (4.99 sale is a great time) to avoid their punishment on their main.

3 hours ago, Kehox said:

Keep out no dmg mod and any sort of hack(restricted mod)  out of this game ( would be the easiest way to fix this problem ) ... about the /fix ... we are just adding a leg to the troll to troll even more ... wich lead to have more troll whos are trolling....  leave EU2 with no mod, no hack , no speed hack , no ncz , no /fix ... problem solved !

No Hack

No NCZ mod

No dmg mod

No /Fix

if you want a load of **********mod/command to abuse then :

1) play singleplayer

2) ask to get a server ( dedicated ) for this purpose ( where the no dmg , ncz , speed hack , /fix are allowed only there )

So what's keeping the "troll" away from using a no damage script?  

2 hours ago, novice said:

It is actually so easy to tell what kind of player are you, just by reading this thread :D
There are 3 types of players:

1) Everyone who wants /fix with no cooldown and trailer restrictions (aka no damage cheat) are most likely skoda drivers or truckers with no trailer, who goes C-D everyday and makes chaos on that road.

2) Everyone who is ok with current /fix are chill truckers, they delivers loads here and there, they drive all around the map and sometimes go on C-D road for luls, they are perfectly fine with 10min cooldown and trailer restriction, since they know what means "load game" or "f7+enter".

3) Everyone who is completely against /fix are hardcore simulation players, they want everyone to fix their vehicles in repair stations with no exceptions.

I respect those who wants to remove /fix and those who are ok with current /fix, but i have bad news for those who wants permanent /fix with no restrictions, you guys should remember what kind of game are you playing, maybe you should check GTA or some similar games out there.

I'm number 2, but what's wrong with a no damage mod compared to manually loading back into game?  Some people are against the awesome mod for no logical reason

fix truckersmp

Well, I'll probably sound very stupid by saying this, but I'm neither for nor against the command. I haven't used any xp/money mods so I enjoy playing it vanilla for now, and I do like the aspect of not having the /fix command. I usually drive within the speed limits (or slightly over it, like 100kmh in a 90kmh zone) and just apply real life driving rules within the game, since it's not just a simple racing/driving game - it's a sim after all... BUT, on the other hand, I think it's a good thing to have it, so that some damage by occasional trolls would be neutered.
What I'm thinking would be better is 2 commands instead of 1, if possible:

• /fix, limited to, for example, 10 uses within 2 hours (instead of time limit, timer starts after using the command the first time) - fixes truck/car only;
  • /fixall, limited to, for example, 1 use within 1 hour - fixes truck AND trailer.

I think this way it would be easier for people who got trailer heavily damaged after a long haul (1 hour haul, for example) fixed up so that they can still earn money for the delivery; also if you're roaming randomly and you get some serious damage you could just use /fix to fix up your truck/car.

If that wouldn't be possible... I think the current variation is pretty good - after all, it's not just a simple driving/racing game... If you think it is - go play NFS, the game is not for you.

(And also first post in forums after playing the game for quite a bit, nice)

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1