We're sorry - And we ask your opinion on /fix

HumaneWolf

First of all thank u for this command. I´ve got two options, which might work:

1. I like the idea of a cooldown. "normal" players can use it, if the got rammed and trolls can´t abuse it. 
  2. the command could be truck - exclusive, as the majority of the trolls uses cars.
  • Upvote 1

I really hope the poll doesn't just center around keeping the command or letting it go but more around dealing with trolls generally and what could work. I love the /fix command and I was very happy when I saw the news, I'm not a troll but I find it useful. It just needs some tweaking and more support. :) I hope it isn't removed in the end. 

ZFTe8IK.jpg

this command will abolish the meaning of the economy in the game. disappears the difference between a mediocre and a skilled driver, as they will bring the goods in the same state and get the same experience and money ... why this command, when there is a quick save / load?

I think that /fix is very good addition to the game. This function really helps when someone hit me and my truck can't start to move. Most of players will say - move to other server, but i drive where most peoples go because driving with no traffic is boring for me.  Trollers will be trollers with or without this function, we can't change that. One other + is that the services in Duisburg, Calais, etc.  will be empty now .

• True Story 1

rxpl4t-6.png.74d0bdf6b3661495631c6804adc82df2.png

It's a simulator and you can fix your truck whenever now ?.. A troll can ram your truck even more now until his truck has been destroyed twice.

People saying they must have the /fix option are the people who crash all the time because they're careless

Edited by T0TAL

Hmm... I don't think /fix is a good idea. As you know, It can be abused by trolls, and I use much time transporting goods, especially WOT official contracts.. That means I am victim in many ways. Can't we make better solutions, like: Enable auto paying for collisions among users(User who ran faster pay automatically to user who ran slowly). But, yeah, I don't think this is the perfect solution at all. I appreciate admins' behavior, to try to make users experience happier things. Everyone, let's find solutions for  this huge problem..!

Just now, PADERE said:

Hmm... I don't think /fix is a good idea. Yeah, It can be abused by trolls, and I use much time transporting goods, especially WOT official contacts.. That means I am victim in many ways. Can't we make better solutions, like: Enable auto paying for collisions among users(User who ran faster pay automatically to user who ran slowly). But, yeah, I don't think this is the perfect solution at all. I appreciate admins' behavior, to try to make users experience happier things. Everyone, let's find solutions for  this huge problem..!

Remove collision boxes for cars would be one way to greatly reduce people trolling.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Maybe I didn't read it right, but if I did, the latest update changed the first "/fix" command to a new version, which has a time-limit (it can only be used once every 10 minutes), it works only if you're driving a truck + trailer (not if you're driving cars or trucks without trailers) and it only fixes the truck, but not the trailer. If my interpretation is correct, I find it perfect. The no-damage cheats avoided damage to the trailers too, but that could make people to be more careless when doing jobs. Now, people doing jobs, even WoT jobs, will have to be careful to not damage the cargo, but they can instantly fix their trucks if they get badly damaged by trolls or reckless drivers. I know: "If the damage to the trailer is big, it's not worth it to continue with the job" - TRUE, but that's exactly the same as it was some time ago (before no-damage and other hacks became popular). We'll deal with it, same as we did in the past.

So, thank you for the new "/fix" update and even more for this topic. It's things like these that make users happy.

• Like 3
  • True Story 3

1 hour ago, IWolfy13I said:

if the user is hit, then he will be available. If you hit, or hit yourself, or turned over yourself - then Fix for you is not available.

I don't think that it's something that is possible, even if it's a good idea.

It would be too hard to make the server "detect" who's at fault in an accident.

• Thanks 1
  • True Story 1

i was talking about this on stream, its a great command to have say when your getting trolled, especially when reports always get rejected so trolls get away with it anyway, i saw someone mention about when you flip yourself sometimes this may not be easy say some steering wheels that have say lower lock ratios that can flip at the slightest of turns, ie yesterday my accelerator and brake wasn't working correctly and the absolute slightest turns would either not turn at all or do a full turn, and tweaking the settings does nothing to affect this, also there is moments where ive wacked into seemingly nothing or got stuck on seemingly nothing and yet received tons of damage often damage i get is not my fault but problems like these mentioned, the /fix command helps that atleast in anything but external as mentioned the damage still applies, i for one know of several people myself included who get trolled whilest streaming and we typically only do external contracts in those convoys. there needs to be some kind of limitation to it but 10mins can perhaps be too much, if you  have a troll sometimes they will stick with you and even jump to repair station when you do (if you get flipped), the mods need to do their jobs properly and pay attention to reports etc, maybe eventually the need for this command would then be needless.

one of my suggestions on stream was something like no /fix command if you are not on a job this would limit trolls as they are usually cars or trucks without a trailer, and a limited amount of usages during a job maybe even distance based something like 1 use for every 100miles allowed or something like that

I recommend that you all vote when the poll is released.  There is no use being annoyed if you don't vote, so please, everyone in the plentiful, please vote once the poll is out to show us your views.

I don't see the problem in /fix command. I don't get it why are people crying so much about it when it's THEIR choice if they're going to use the command or not. My personal opinion is that the /fix command should stay, BUT, you should probably be a bit more harsh with the punishments for violations such as ramming, blocking, griefing, cheating.

_

Edited by alf0

/fix is an awesome feature as it makes it an official thing in game instead of running a no damage hack which is against the rules. please change the /fix so we can use it anytime we like as this every 10 mins or so is not good especially at peak time.