We're sorry - And we ask your opinion on /fix

HumaneWolf

5 minutes ago, Smalley - Truckers.FM said:

I don't see anything wrong with the /fix tbf. I don't know what all the complaints are about :L 

A lot of people dislike it for certain reasons, and by fixing those issues other people hate our changes. Obviously, we cannot please everyone. But we want to make sure we get it right, for as many people as possible. And to do that, everyone has to be heard, not just those complaining loudly. We need to listen to everyone, not just a few people.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • True Story 1

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

The truth to all the people who like this command too are people who like troll, other people because they like to go a lot to CD and other populated cities, which is very necessary that command, at least I do not like because it is a tool of facility to all the people to hit with intention to anyone.

Solution is simple:

Enable /fix on freeroam and no speed limit servers so trolls can trolling with each other

Disable /fix on simulation servers so trolls cannot do trolling on these servers.

Also more harsh bans against trolls and their secondary-thirdary-...-fifth-ary accounts would solve the issue.

Yes. First of all, thank you for this beautiful article. If you were to ask it first, you would have received an acceptance reply. @HumaneWolfHumaneWolf, now everyone tried it. everyone became an idea owner. they will easily determine their answers during voting. I think the command was bad when it came first. then brought 10 minutes time and other applications. That's when I liked this job. i will say it now.  you hear the voice of the players, this comes before the work. thanks again. good works! 

It's needed. But it needs to be improved.
/Fix it is necessary to bind only to the victim, for example, if the user is hit, then he will be available. If you hit, or hit yourself, or turned over yourself - then Fix for you is not available.
PS: I would consider the option of 3-time use of the command in one session.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think the /fix is a great idea, yes sure trolls will use it but its also good for players as when rammed we can repair twithout spending money and this will be very useful for new players, also be quicker to use /fix after being rammed or when damaged then hitting f7.I would like if it would repair trailers too tho.

/fix is also fantastic for convoys as if someone lags and you get damage or you crash or get rammed you can use /fix and continue the convoy without having to f7 and lose the convoy. With the way the autosaves now lag people (me included) /fix is brilliant as people can repair there and then meaning autosave lag might not be as much of a problem.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

7 minutes ago, [C.C.L]Dominick[45-USA] said:

I would like to solve this problem with cars that only the admins can use them on any server

Nonononono! That won’t solve the trolls, it’ll just move them into trucks again. Bigger, heavier, trucks.

Anyway I’m glad to see that there’s more transparency and willingness to accept that there was some mistake with new features, and I think the team should be applauded in this regard.

I don’t think there was anything that could be done about the new command in terms of hackers and trolls, I’m sure this was discussed within the team that there would almost certainly be some abuse by some users- most new features can be abused- But I think it’s a good start in the fight against hackers and trolls, but clearly it just needed refining so that it doesn’t work so easily for the trolls it wanted to try and resolve.

Edited by heyhococo
  • Like 2

I love this command, there are so many hackers, ive been hacked-against 13 times in a journey from Calais to Dortmund, its so useful but a time limit is too much, especcially in hacker prone areas, love your work but i think maybe reduce the delay from 15/10 > 2/3 or no delay!

thanks!

42 minutes ago, Apocalypse Leon said:

I think the command is wrong. troll using this command because the drivers work continues.

They need a delay, but 15m is too much.

32 minutes ago, KGT I Avro I Owner said:

Brilliant command. A second ago I got rammed by a hacker using non-collision. /fix solved the damage and was able to move on  

31 minutes ago, Killua // Ireland ^_^ said:

I think the /fix is a great idea, yes sure trolls will use it but its also good for players as when rammed we can repair twithout spending money and this will be very useful for new players, also be quicker to use /fix after being rammed or when damaged then hitting f7.I would like if it would repair trailers too tho.

/fix is also fantastic for convoys as if someone lags and you get damage or you crash or get rammed you can use /fix and continue the convoy without having to f7 and lose the convoy. With the way the autosaves now lag people (me included) /fix is brilliant as people can repair there and then meaning autosave lag might not be as much of a problem.

I absolutely love the idea and i completely agree with both of you.

• Like 1