Kicked from the server

r3d0x^

Question

Hello, so far everything has been up and running, but after a new update, I am kicked from the server (all servers) with the message:
You have been kicked from the server.
Reason: Invalid accessory set detected. Non-truck accessory exists.
I have a new Scania S and level 16. I only install the original accessories in the truck .. ask for clarification, thank you

12 answers to this question

Try downloading the beginner save file and seeing if you still have the same problem, then we can rule out a saved game file problem

I tried "beginner save file"  and works good so problem is probably in my save file. How to fix it? I just install the original accessory for ets 2. I also tried to turn off the DLC: ETS2 Nationall windows flag and ETS2 Rocket league promo (I dont have another DLC) but it did not help. I am desperate :(

OK, I bought a new scania and the problem is resolved ! I do not know where the problem was. Is there a problem with the new Scania or just some bug? So far everything works just like it is. Thank you all for your help ...