Chat for each language

Arlin [FR]

well this is an interesting suggestion. I know it would make easier for communicating with your people. I think there might be some login command for each language. I would add two more point which is more useful to this suggestion like when a person joins some language chat group then language code should display with our name in game, like after joining Portuguese chat it should show name [PT] or joining french chat  it should show name [FR] . Another point is When a Game mod does In-game announcement in English then it should display on all language chats. :)

UxiKSFa.png

Hello, is this really necessary? If you don't bother, you can give someone a personal message.

I just think that no matter what language the player uses, the chat messages sent by players should be seen by all other players.

I think this is really great for example "y" is for general chat then a new button "..." is for the language or country you're in. There is and it is possible for the game to know what country you're playing from so that would be great instead of random languages popping in the screen and spamming of CB which you don't understand. Also other people are really spamming bad words which ain't good

Global chat systems are not planned since you also cannot talk to a person in real life who is hundreds of kilometres away. External messenger services can be utilised for that purpose. In that regard, we have a forum, an official Discord server and other non-official means like TeamSpeak.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.