Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Chat for each language

Arlin [FR]

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I personally like it but I don't have an idea how this suggestion could be relized. It is an great suggestion to communicate with other players in your language so I'll give a +1. 

• Web Developer

Sounds well. I totally agree with @explocraft. There should be a option to choose, which language you want to speak / write right now.

@TruckerStefan Hmm, it's a good option for simple words like "hello, how are you" etc. But it can be complicated with translation of large sentences. Every online-translator you can implement, can't translate it with sense. But maybe for this would be using our dear Translation Team? ;)

Interesting. I like seeing all the other languages but I wouldn't mind a /chat for each language. I think maybe it should show in settings and you can pick which languages you want to receive messages from. Global should be kept to all languages though - we shouldn't alienate people from using it just because they're not English speakers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.