Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[VOTE] Do you think /fix command is useful ?

[MCG] Kien Giang

[VOTE] Do you think /fix command is useful ?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think /fix command is useful ?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Useful..yes,but needed - no..Now the trolls dont have to f7 theY can /fix and continue ramming,blocking and whatever else they wanna do..whats next a command to pick up and deliver the loads for you..If you go onto e2 and go to the c-d road is is your stupidity.stay the he** away from there and you can play as normal.

It sure can be useful when you don't have time/don't feel like F7'ing to service, but I feel like it takes out some of the simulation part of the simulators. I rarely use it myself, but its a good way to pay back those who used the no damage mod and cannot use it anymore. 

1 hour ago, RequieB said:

I think it is helpful because you are able to continue on the road when we crashed. However, for the players, bad troll. :huh:  I'm unstable.

Can't use for no Trailer trucks and Skodas. this will reduce Troll's work. it really has the benefit. No Damage Mode is everyone was using it. that is, for the Trolls there was no problem. better now. You should think that the for trolls have an obstacle.

45 minutes ago, Carrera18 said:

Can't use for no Trailer trucks and Skodas. this will reduce Troll's work. it really has the benefit. No Damage Mode is everyone was using it. that is, for the Trolls there was no problem. better now. You should think that the for trolls have an obstacle.

I don't think it would be effective every second to something made. I disagree with you about.

RequieB

Game Moderator of the Year 2018 

14 minutes ago, RequieB said:

I don't think it would be effective every second to something made. I disagree with you about.

I want to tell you. No Damage Mod has the vast majority. so everyone is collisions. literally there was a collision car environment. is not it?
Now think about this and interpret the / fix command. Where are the trolls? there Skodas and trucks not have trailer.
but trucks with trailers only can use it. If Skoda hitting, he will not be able to continue. this is an obstacle. trucks without trailers? He has an accident and will not be able to continue. This is an obstacle. here you see that there is an obstacle to the trolls. :)

20 minutes ago, Carrera18 said:

I want to tell you. No Damage Mod has the vast majority. so everyone is collisions. literally there was a collision car environment. is not it?
Now think about this and interpret the / fix command. Where are the trolls? there Skodas and trucks not have trailer.
but trucks with trailers only can use it. If Skoda hitting, he will not be able to continue. this is an obstacle. trucks without trailers? He has an accident and will not be able to continue. This is an obstacle. here you see that there is an obstacle to the trolls. :)

using the trailer this time, they do. The only way to avoid a troll, is to increase the number of admin. :huh:

RequieB

Game Moderator of the Year 2018 

I really like the /fix command, because it is useful if you are driving with friends and you get rammed, you don't need to stop at a service station, you just have to type /fix. (the same applies to convoys

Also it is very useful for new members, because they have mostly not that much money in-game  and they just need to type /fix in the chat then. 

In my case, I find it very useful because when someone ramms you and gives you more than 30% damage, you can gain time by using this function (also, take note of those who takes too much time to go to service because of their configuration..)

That's not just a game! THAT'S LIFE BRO!

Archived