[VOTE] Do you think /fix command is useful ?

[MCG] Kien Giang

[VOTE] Do you think /fix command is useful ?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think /fix command is useful ?

For me, I feel it’s a useful tool that can be used in the right circumstances, such as get damage from people spawning in the middle of the road or through someone’s seriously laggy internet. All it needs is rules, regulations and some scripts to make it less over powered and over used and more of a last resort or to take away the annoying random stupid damage that happens.

if /fix was a probability system instead of a one shot deal, I think people would accept it more because then it’s a random chance, you might get fully repaired, you might only get 10% repaired on either truck or trailer. Just simple things like that will make a big difference. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to me the command is pointless, and IMO should be,  disabled on the C-D road. people know that is where the most trolls hang out on EU#2 and is also the place that everyone complains and reports about. if people stopped going there the trolls would have only themselves to play with or would have to find a new place to try and troll.

I never used the no damage mod, and see no real reason to have the /fix command. the easiest way to not get damage is to play it as ETS2/ATS not as ETRS2/ATRS. the R standing for Racing

Archived