[VOTE] Do you think /fix command is useful ?

[MCG] Kien Giang

[VOTE] Do you think /fix command is useful ?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think /fix command is useful ?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello mate,

There are players with two ideas.They are useless and useful.Because those who think as useless are in the opinion that there will be troll in the game.However, the players who are convinced that it will be beneficial will not go back in the service.

I am going to paste here the same comment I did yesterday on a different topic regarding this command:

The command benefits much more those o break the rules than the players who see this game as (and clue is in the title of the game itself) a simulator.

It is fairly easy to get a lot of money in the game, so repairs are not a problem for the vast majority of players in ETS2MP. It does not bother me to press F7 at all. It does not bother me to pay for the damage or to have damaged cargo. It is part of the game (and the simulation) and I accept it. 

What bothers me, and the vast majority of players, are those that break the rules (trolls, hackers, abusers, etc) ruining others gaming experience. Having a quick fix is not going to improve my experience on the road. The trolls are still there creating a carnage. If I use "/fix", so do the others, including trolls. The truck/trailer gets repaired but the nuisance is still there for us!

I can give you the example of what just happened a few moments ago: I was chased for no reason by 2 kids on cars that kept ramming at me one at a time for a few Kms. I used the command and so did they! They kept being a nuisance for Kms, repairing their cars and hitting me continuously. I recorded what they did and will report on the website.

As you can see this benefited much more the trolls than me, who kept annoying me for several minutes in a row. Reporting them might result in punishment, but my point with this is: this command will empower trolls increasing their nuisance to others who see this game as it is, a simulation. I will not have a broken truck/cargo or have to press F7, but will have to endure the painful experience of being trolled and abused for minutes after minutes by disrespectful people who now have a legal tool to quick fix their car/truck on the road and continue the abuse.

I do not know if the team will keep this command with some changes in its use, but overall in my opinion I disagree with its existence in the game. 

Te90AGT.png k8GwANi.png 

It is difficult to chose. On one hand, it is very usefull if you have been rammed by someone but on the other hand it is a gift from heaven for the trollers.

However, as they changed it a bit so that it can only be used with a trailer attached once within 10 minutes, I vote for yes.

Perhaps it is possible to disable the command for users who have a lot of bans for trolling, ramming etc.?

I liked that the commmand fixez the cargo it's a way out from those trolls, yes it decreases the reality yes it can be abused and yes it's not a permanent solution, but it's something. An improevement or as another excuse to play online, i really like the community here driving with other players making friends etc. Trolls are the biggest issue now what need to be done is taking this thing much more seriously we all should respect at each others games. 

Tastes like RoadKill

• 2 weeks later...

Archived