Trailers Invisble

NightEagle045

Mod Version: Version 0.1.1
Controllers Used: Logitech G27 
Description of Issue: Traffic tightly packed in EP, got behind a truck that flew up in the air when I got right behind it, and then got banned for ramming; likely because I couldn't see their trailer which is my guess, not the first time its happened to me. 
How to reproduce: Absolutely no idea; just randomly happens 
Screenshots / Videos: None of my own, but found one that shows exactly what I saw, even though it's in a different language: 

Mod Version: Version 0.1.1

Controllers Used: Logitech G27 

Description of Issue: Traffic tightly packed in EP, got behind a truck that flew up in the air when I got right behind it, and then got banned for ramming; likely because I couldn't see their trailer which is my guess, not the first time its happened to me. 

How to reproduce: Absolutely no idea; just randomly happens 

Screenshots / Videos: None of my own, but found one that shows exactly what I saw, even though it's in a different language: 

I can confirm this weird bug myself, got pushed thru whole EP.. :P

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

This video is taken by my friend, and it was happened in July, when the bug was rarely happen.

(In fact it was the first time we face that bug)

But this bug is more likely easier to happen since December.

But I am pretty sure there is nothing to do with the Christmas trailer nor mod trailer.

• 3 weeks later...