Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

AI Spawn in Multiplayer

_Phil_

Mod Version: 1.0.0.4

Controllers Used: Keyboard

Description of Issue/How to reproduce: When you connect to the ETS 2 MP, there is a short time between your "request" to join the server and the time you really join the server and other players appear. Between this time you can go in the console and type: "spawn vehicle 1" (you can put any number at the end), then some ai vehicles will spawn. As soon as you executed this command, you can also do it, when you are connected to the server. Other players can not see the AI and they can drive through them. The one who spawned the AI can not drive through them.

Screenshot is attached.

20180110192249_1.jpg

Honestly, this isn't really that big of a deal, because a), nobody else is affected, and b), you are intentionally choosing to spawn them via commands, otherwise they wouldn't appear. 

As long as these AI vehicles are being forced-spawned and not just appearing without typing the command, I wouldn't really consider this a bug.

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

On ‎10‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 8:34 PM, _Phil_ said:

Description of Issue/How to reproduce: When you connect to the ETS 2 MP, there is a short time between your "request" to join the server and the time you really join the server and other players appear. Between this time you can go in the console and type: "spawn vehicle 1" (you can put any number at the end), then some ai vehicles will spawn. As soon as you executed this command, you can also do it, when you are connected to the server. Other players can not see the AI and they can drive through them. The one who spawned the AI can not drive through them.

Screenshot is attached.

On ‎11‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 6:09 AM, [TUG] Aragon said:

Honestly, this isn't really that big of a deal, because a), nobody else is affected, and b), you are intentionally choosing to spawn them via commands, otherwise they wouldn't appear. 

As long as these AI vehicles are being forced-spawned and not just appearing without typing the command, I wouldn't really consider this a bug.

Yeah, I tried this on a secluded field. I agree with Aragon, and I do not agree. because this code is being written by the person. you are forcing it. this is not the case. it did not occur spontaneously. has been done by the player. What I did not attend was why TMP did not prevent it. if possible, the code must be disabled, taking into account this message.
My idea for AI Traffic :troll:. Should have a low traffic flow, where the number of players is low.

Regards,