Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Guys can u help me

NuKiTo0

Question

9 answers to this question

Any game or other program that relies on graphical processing relies on the graphic card to be rendered so there is no such thing as "how to make it run with the graphics card". The graphics card will always be used, so long as its drivers are properly installed. Your processor has a high load of usage there for other reasons. Either your processor is quite weak and is not able to handle all the workload your system is demanding from it, or you have something else running in your computer that is taking up most of your processing power. 

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

2 hours ago, Fading said:

Hey there,

Your computer should automatically be using your GPU. Have you got the proper drivers installed?

I have installed drivers.Can u tell me what is proper drivers?

can u tell me what is proper drivers? I have installed drivers.

Edited by King^
Double post

1. Right click ETS 2 in steam

2. Select 'Launch with OpenGL'

3. Let the game run and try going into game.

4. Exit the game and go back to steam, right click ETS 2 again but this time select 'Launch with DirectX (64-Bit)

5. Again go into game and then exit.

6. Start TruckersMP up and see if you have better FPS and it uses the GPU.

Do not disable a video card!

If you are using a laptop, the solution is as easy as right-clicking the TruckersMP launcher and selecting Run with graphics processor -> NVidia High Performance (or something like that). In your graphics card's system settings, you can also enable the correct GPU by default.

If you are not using a laptop, make sure your monitor is plugged into the graphics card. When playing ETS in full screen, the game will stop rendering as you tab out to open the task manager.

Edited by flybel

policeceptionsig.thumb.jpg.9ceaf39140d55cb4d0a6821e8ebbe3dd.jpg