Remove /fix command from servers or server EU#1 or WoTr cargos

WooQash

Our current stance is to observe and see if restrictions are needed, and apply as such.

It is a completely optional command. Nobody can use it on you, and you can choose not to use it yourself. Someone else using this will not affect you, or prevent you from having the full simulation experience if you wish that. However, others might like driving on servers like EU1, yet still want to have the option to use it if something happens, whether that is a bug, someone violating the rules, or something else.

However, we are open to input, of course. Restricting it on a simulation server is something we can consider adding. Opened for discussion.

It should be noted: We can not and will not make it work on WOT deliveries, since the damage is synced to SCS' servers, and we can not affect those.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

The command of all the TMP of all the servers must be eliminated, this is a tool that TMP gave to the trolls, they wanted to eliminate mod no damage they did good job but they added the same to the game but it is of the TMP, taking away reality from the game.

I think it should focus more on the elimination of the real hacks of NCZ, Speed, etc, but they give priority to something minimal that does not need much attention.

No more command /fix on all servers please.

https://imgur.com/a/WAgBT

This is my appeal on Facebook. 4 different VTCs and 2 players accept with me that /fix command isn't good.

On this topic a few people also agree with me. What's the problem remove this from EU#1? Come on? This is a simulation server and /fix command isn't a simulation!!! 

• Upvote 1

rtrn263.png

My opinion...
If it is impossible to remove the command to everyone, then disable /fix only the EU1.
Another option is to leave the possibility of using only the TMP team: developers, moderators, supports and etc.

Why? I have nothing against this team, it can be useful.
However, if you consider the fact that we still do not have even the most basic economy of the server, some community - VTC, build their own RP systems, which are somehow tied to the records of drivers about their damage.
Thus, with this command, breaks the whole simulation and interest in MP in general.

Maybe it makes sense to add a poll?

If you(developers) can disable the fix function , we know EU1 is a good server. Most players are good drivers. Actually, there are no trolls, because trolls don't like speed limits. They pursue speed, so they don't like to go to EU1.
The advantage of disabling it at EU1 is that if the troll really goes to EU1, it can also prevent the trolls from abusing the function to attack other players.
This decision (/fix) made by you (developer) should be responsible for the subsequent problems.
As for the other cases, if some players want to use this function, the proportion of using it is not very large. They can also return to the repair station, or restart the game,  or load the game profiles.
What is real realism, if there's a problem in your car,don't you call the Towing Co? Is it just a button on a car or a remote control that can solve the problem of a vehicle?
Of course, how to make the players experience better, I think this is the most important thing.
There is no need to vote, and the meaning of the vote is not great.

The community is almost 2 million players and it's impossible to please each and everyone just 2 days ago everybody were complaining about stopping no damage mod 

in my opinion they did the right thing because the game became a mess and a lot of people turned it into a racing game 

/fix command will be very handy sometimes for example you're in a convoy and someone in front of you lags so you get 80 - 100 % Damage the command will save you the effort of having to F7 and catch up with you convoy

hello, few days back everyone are shouting for removing no damage mod and now TMP make a solution just to use /fix command.if you get trolled just press /fix and it solves issue. i agree that all VTC members do logs and using this command is not good but i wanna ask you guys are you sure that your VTC members never used no damage mod for doing logs? some people say we need no damage mod back and some say no to no damage mod but it can't be both. the /fix solution is best one. if you wanna use it, just use it or don't use it at all. it's just an extra feature.

Edited by Ajith18592

UxiKSFa.png

I hear that you can repair your Truck with the command /fix on the servers from TruckersMP. I don’t understand this. First, they forbid every mod and then they release this. I hope they know, that now troller can ram the people easier.
Also, there are people who drive for virtual company’s. The damage is furthermore in the system.
Why they realise not a command to activate the speedhack? Ah wait, for that you will be permanently banned.
The admins do not be surprised, when in the future are more reports on the website.

• True Story 1

Why the hell /fix in an simulation game. So trollers get banned with no damg mod and TMP is making /fix this is not the way TMP should go. Realistic driving is not anymore with this. Please disable it and get back to the way we should play this game. 

Good evening

First, I would like to say that I do value the efforts of the team to run this amazing MOD. They really do a fantastic job with this little extra to our copies of ETS2.

However, on this occasion with regards to the "/fix" command, I believe it is not a good decision at all, and it is absolutely negative for the multiplayer game. I am sure the command was introduced with good intentions, but it will not contribute to a positive experience to the vast majority of players.

The command benefits much more those o break the rules than the players who see this game as (and clue is in the title of the game itself) a simulator.

It is fairly easy to get a lot of money in the game, so repairs are not a problem for the vast majority of players in ETS2MP. It does not bother me to press F7 at all. It does not bother me to pay for the damage or to have damaged cargo. It is part of the game (and the simulation). 

What bothers me, and the vast majority of players, are those that break the rules (trolls, hackers, abusers, etc) ruining others gaming experience. Having a quick fix is not going to improve my experience on the road. The trolls are still there creating a carnage. If I use "/fix", so do the others, including trolls. The truck/trailer gets repaired but the nuisance is still there for us!

I can give you the example of what just happened a few moments ago: I was chased for no reason by 2 kids on cars that kept ramming at me one at a time for a few Kms. I used the command and so did they! They kept being a nuisance for Kms, repairing their cars and hitting me continuously. I recorded what they did and will report on the website.

As you can see this benefited much more the trolls than me, who kept annoying me for several minutes in a row. Reporting them might result in punishment, but my point with this is: this command will empower trolls increasing their nuisance to others who see this game as it is, a simulation. I will not have a broken truck/cargo or have to press F7, but will have to endure the painful experience of being trolled and abused for minutes after minutes by disrespectful people who now have a legal tool to quick fix their car/truck on the road and continue the abuse.

I do not know if the team will keep this command with some changes in its use, but overall in my opinion I disagree with its existence in the game. 

Thats my contribution to the discussion.

Happy trucking!

• Thanks 1
  • True Story 2

Te90AGT.png k8GwANi.png 

PL:
Cześć, mam pytanie czy byłaby może możliwość zrobienia ankiety co do skasowania tej komendy z serwera EU#1, a może i z innych. 
Wtedy zobaczyli byście ile jest graczy którzy są przeciwni tej komendzie... wiele osób ucieszyło by się z takiego rozwiązania gdybyście skasowali tą komendę przynajmniej na serwerze EU#1
Przecież to w końcu jest to symulator!!!
Ta komenda jest nawet ok, ale nie dla serwera EU#1(Simulation). Proszę dajcie graczom wybór, tak samo jak ze speed limit.

EN:
Hi, I have a question whether it would be possible to do a questionnaire or vote on the removal of this command from the EU1 server and perhaps from others. 
Then you would see how many players are opposed to this command.... Many people would be happy to remove this command from the EU 1 server.

In the end it is a simulator!!!
This command it`s ok , but serwer EU#1(Simulation)  shoul be kept realistic . Please give a gamers a choice like you do with speed limit.

kEICl1f.jpg

in the past we had few cheaters hanging around with no damage cheat, now we have literally all servers full of cheaters being able to repair their trucks and trailers in any time with no cooldown... why guys, why :(

i would suggest to add some kind of cooldown for /fix command, so trollers will not be able to spam it, like 10 minutes cooldown would be fine. i guess..
and ofcourse remove /fix from eu1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.