• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's sensible,i saw many brazilian users in game and forum.There are may people who don't know english,in this way they can help to them about translation. 

this could be on every language. it's not just portuguese. so it must be for every language and must be equal. If there really is a correct statistic, it should be adapted accordingly. 

8 minutes ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

Is there a reliable statistic of players origin available that could help in this matter?

I agree with this question. 

Portuguese: É uma ideia plausível. Quanto mais brasileiros qualificados para nos ajudar melhor! 

+ Mas não podemos esquecer que já se encontra brasileiros ocupando alguns cargos na equipe.

Atenciosamente,

Santos.

English: This is a plausible idea. The more Brazilians qualified to help us better!

+ But we can not forget that there are already Brazilians occupying some positions in the team.

Regards,

Santos.

• True Story 1

Technically, there are only six translators according to the staff page. It would be ideal if there is at least one active translator for each (popular) language. However, I believe that the team should focus on quality instead of quantity. The translations should be almost perfect in order to prevent miscommunication. It's better to have one good translator than to have a lot of bad translators.

So I would like to see more translators as long as consistent high quality translations are guaranteed.

UsDxWIH.png

On 19/02/2018 at 12:35 PM, StickyEagle said:

Technically, there are only six translators according to the staff page. It would be ideal if there is at least one active translator for each (popular) language. However, I believe that the team should focus on quality instead of quantity. The translations should be almost perfect in order to prevent miscommunication. It's better to have one good translator than to have a lot of bad translators.

So I would like to see more translators as long as consistent high quality translations are guaranteed.

I know that the community need translators from every country, but I’m requesting for portuguese, the one that I feel it needs more staff