Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Massive Ingame Lags

TheBigK02

Some actions that might help:

1.Try to redownload TMP,

2.Try going to the TMP setting and fiddle around with the graphics and look if that works.

3. Redownload ETS2 and TMP,

4. Verify Integrety of the files of ETS2 from Steam,

5. Delete appmanifest in steamapps.

6. Make sure you have disc space, look if you lag in empty areas where there aren't a lot of players, if it doesn't when there are below 10 players then you have a low end PC and it's time to upgrade the components

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@[ICE-VTC] TanFlicks 

Once again, you are another one of the reasons why people deserve to flare up. OP has appropriately followed the bug format. 

Reading your point 6:

look if you lag in empty areas where there aren't a lot of players, if it doesn't when there are below 10 players then you have a low end PC and it's time to upgrade the components

YOU have failed to read the bug report carefully and posted inappropriate solutions (including solutions already posted and tried out). If you're genuinely decent enough, kindly report your own post and have it removed by a moderator or CM. 

Don't come here and waste time just to farm content count. Really disrespectful to the rules here as well the people experiencing this bug. 

If YOU do not even understand the bug issue, then please ignore this topic and move on.

If YOU don't even read the report carefully and watch the video examples of what actually is going on, then don't try to be smart and respond here. 

Don't further aggravate the situation by posting useless solutions. 

This post also goes out to your other comment made here: 

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/61606-brake-lagrubber-banding/&tab=comments#comment-625812

So please, don't tell us to look. YOU look instead. RUZvnBh.pngRJBSX8N.png

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

• 4 weeks later...

I have the problem too, there is a massiv lag every 20 seconds, after it other Truckers are 50m ahead of me...

Also I tested out every solution, Deleted ETS, TMP, new drivers, restart of the pc, started with OpenGl, DirectX, Low-Ultra Settings....

Its not possible to play with this lags... 

i7 4790k, R9 290x, 32GB RAM, ETS @SSHD, Windows 10 Pro

Hi,

Update all of your drivers, not only Nvidia, but everything.

Turn your WiFi connection on and off.

Reset your router.

Turn off Windows Firewall or any Antivirus software.

May or may not help, however, I think this is a network related problem as you're having good FPS, but the internet might just be stuttering.

49 minutes ago, FrostyGamer said:

Hi,

Reset your router.

May or may not help, however, I think this is a network related problem as you're having good FPS, but the internet might just be stuttering.

Can u stop those comments? Pls read the whole thread. It’s not network related. Thank you.

1 hour ago, FrostyGamer said:

Hi,

Reset your router.

I testet this already, but it doesnt help.
And I dont think that its a network related problem, its already in the starting-screen (which belongs to the normals ETS/offline).

2 minutes ago, RoccatPlay said:

I testet this already, but it doesnt help.
And I dont think that its a network related problem, its already in the starting-screen (which belongs to the normals ETS/offline).

Do you have any headset/controllers enabled while starting up the game? If so, unplug all of them and start the game again.

I'd recommend installing a monitoring tool like MSI afterburner to see what's wrong.

Possibly, your computer could be thermal-throttling itself, but I make no guarantees that's the cause.

Also note that you will drop frames if your FPS is not on or a multiple of your monitor's refresh rate due to uneven timings. 

Archived