Massive Ingame Lags

TheBigK02

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would advise everyone to make you all eager: D .. By me MP is great but you also have to think that MP does not have to be good at 100% .. In the future, all these lags will be eliminated :) Good Luck TMP

I agree. 

My game lags significantly when I come in contact with many players. Really not a great experience when driving bumper to bumper in peak traffic! :)

@RedWolfTV @MacGyver1985 @Shadii [PL/ENG] Do note you're in the Bugs section within the forums whereby the topic has been officially approved. Please read through carefully and watch whatever video evidence necessary before making any comments whatsoever. It has nothing to do with coming into contact with any players at all. This isn't a discussion thread or a place where you agree or disagree, it's for people to give a post when they know a solution, or to state they have the same problem or when it occurs or describing further how similar their problem/bug is. 

If one is lower inclined in English (not saying that any of you are), please get a more accurate translation or make sure what the OP is trying to explain/describe + the fellow people who experience the same bug gets through to you 100% as intended. If you think there could be a possibility you could misunderstand this whole topic, then please don't waste time responding. This isn't a place for post farming and lies under §3.8 - Category use/purpose

@teamdeer Your solution doesn't work and is not suited for this case so the above message also goes out to you. Read the bug problem and the WHOLE thread carefully before posting a solution. 

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

On 2/8/2018 at 3:11 PM, TeodorIonut said:

2nd problem : TruckersMP crashes right at launch , only a restart fixes it but i don t want to restart everytime i want to play ETS 2 MP. How can i fix this?

hello. If you have problem, you shouldn't post here, you should post here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/ or make a support ticket https://support.truckersmp.com/. Therefore, everyone or supporters can help you

now the support has just closed my ticket from 07 january. status Resolved

that's a shame

The last answer from the support was

We are well aware that it has worked fine with you and a few others in the past, and just since one of the last updates, these problems have occurred for the first time, but we can not simply downgrade TMP and return to those old versions It is extremely difficult to determine whether the update is actually to blame or, for example, a software update of the affected PCs. The fact is that by far the largest part of the community can still play without any problems, so it can not be up to TMP alone

@yetimitlaser Please be aware that the support system automatically closes tickets if the last reply was from a supporter and the customer hasn't answered for three days. These tickets will be marked as 'Resolved' by the system, in order to get rid of inactive tickets. This doesn't mean that the support is trying to avoid or ignore your problems. We have been working quite hard to get to a solution, but unfortunately we haven't been able to find one yet. Believe me, we aren't satisfied with this situation neither - not at all. But we are only humans too and our ressources are limited as well.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

What are those comments. If u don’t have to add something useful to THIS thread u don’t post. I can not believe the last comments of those thread compaining about support requests and that supporter actually silently approving this by replying on this thread instead of direct messaging him and comment that he is not in the right spot for complaining. Pls stop posting if u don’t add something with substance.

:unsure:

Bug update since the last/recent minor client update. 

Used my phone's timer + stayed at the login screen (without even logging in obviously since some people here still don't understand the issue and are farming useless posts) and usage of cursor to circle around the screen like what OP has done in his videos: 

BOTH ATSMP & ETS2MP : Happens every 15.3 seconds. 

ATS: Normal/Smooth.

ETS2: Normal/Smooth.

GTA5: Normal/Smooth.

GTA5Online: Normal/Smooth. 

GW2: Normal/Smooth.

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

• 2 weeks later...

Update: 

- Both MP games. 

- Updated to Patch Version 0.2.2.2.6 as of today when both videos below were recorded. 

- Controllers not applicable since it begins the moment you begin the game with TMP client, be it wheel / keyboard or other. 

- Basically an occuring lag spike on our screens. To other players, it could be a devastating rubber-banding of ourselves or a minor pushback which may or may not be seen from time to time. You may watch the videos and watch the Steam FPS counter as well (bottom left hand corner)

Time period of occurring spikes you may rely on my video recorded today after updating the TMP client. 

- No other programs were open at the point of recording. 

ATSMP: 

Spoiler

ETS2MP: 

Spoiler

Comparison: ATS / ETS2 / GTA5 / GTA5Online / Guild Wars 2 - Completely smooth gameplays even at high/ultra settings with actual gameplay(s) involved.

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

Archived