Massive Ingame Lags

TheBigK02

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finally back in the right section. I thank whoever that was. Lets now see what the devs can tell u to that. Btw. Hit me up on twitter @thebigk02 Im more than happy to allow access to my computer with teamviewer if u wanna check something urself or if u wanna hit me up on teamspeak or discord or whatever u want.

Pls contact me if u need any help reproducing this.

Cheers

I have the same problem since a few weeks...

Sometimes I lose up to 20-40FPS  :(

But I also play ProMods and ATS and there are no problems...

I have a Cleaning Programm and have tried everything else,but nothing helps...

I start the Game with " -mm_pool_size 400 "

I might found a solution for me. Its not perfect but it works way better and the game definitely became playable for me again (I think).. I gonna drive a tour and let u guys know. What I did was downloading Snappy Driver Installer to check for outdated updates. I installed the drivers necessary for my PC (Audio, some intel stuff and also something for my mainboard). 

And the freezes still happen but they are so tiny that I dont have to fear a crash or something on the streets. I will keep u guys posted and hopefully this will make ur problems better as well. I gonna record another video after.

Cheers

Konstantin

Tried it. Used the tool ^. I updated the drivers categorised under "This PC Only" and "Network Only".

ATS time occurrence got worse. Now it happens every 3 seconds.

As for ETS2, the spike is delayed and happens every 10 seconds for me now. 

EDIT: Would like to add that I have season effects turned off ever since I started playing start of 2017 and currently with the winter mod installed. I also tried F1 on the installer and removed the winter mod, but the issue still stands.

Previously was a spike occurrence of 5 seconds for both ATS & ETS2.

GTAV, GTAVOnline, ATS-SP, ETS2-SP working completely fine with ultra/high settings and continuous 60-63FPS.

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

Hopefully I am not late to the party.  This issue has been now occurring to me for the past day or so.  Every 5-15 seconds while playing, a small lag spike will happen which is not that much but when doing an external job with friends, you will lose distance.  Sometimes when I play, the issue will not occur.  

fix truckersmp

I'm having same issue too past 7 days or so, basically single player is all fine all ultra with 400% scaling, with mp i see snow flakes and game stuttering every 5 sec or so, i lost 5-10 fps, tried even all minimum scaling 25% no luck, so i cannot play with friends or convoy without having an headache, hope it will be fixed soon

Same problem on my side. With ETS2MP/ATSMP. The singleplayer mode for both games runs smoothly, but the moment I attempt playing TruckersMP, right from even where I'll pick my desired profile, I notice breaks in the game which never happens in SP. All other games works fine. So I think it's a fault from TruckersMP right from the point where they decided to increase the player limit till date. I would kindly ask that they order themselves properly. 

Best regards,

Lowzy. 

Hello,

These are the reasons that make your game lag:

• You have a weak computer.
  • Your internet network is low.
  • You set high graphics in your game does not match with your computer.

And here are the fixes:

• Upgrade your computer (upgrade RAM, CPU, ...) or buy a graphics card (GTX)
  • Make sure your internet network is high so that your game is not lagged (you can check your network at http://www.speedtest.net/fr#).
  • Set the graphics to suit your computer (please set low if your computer is weak)

And read this topic, too. Maybe it will help you something: 

i7 4790k 1080ti and 32gb ram, all put to low and after 5 seconds or so stutter and bye 5/10 fps, single player low or high settings no stutter, only when playing mp, it happens from early january, played santa's and convoy never stutter , started playing 15-20 days ago and stutter is always here, so problems is latest updates, please check thanks.

P.S. maybe is caused by intel's patch for metldown and spectre, they told that datacenters minus 5-30% performance hit, maybe after that mp is all normal but that hit many are noticing when many players are online

On 14.1.2018 at 8:13 PM, TheBigK02 said:

finally back in the right section. I thank whoever that was. Lets now see what the devs can tell u to that. Btw. Hit me up on twitter @thebigk02 Im more than happy to allow access to my computer with teamviewer if u wanna check something urself or if u wanna hit me up on teamspeak or discord or whatever u want.

Pls contact me if u need any help reproducing this.

Cheers

It's not up to Intel, because I have AMD and I have the problem, too.

The support wrote

The problem is known and is being fixed by our developers. Unfortunately, we can not say exactly when a new update that fixes this bug will be released at this time

Sry for my Bad english. Using Google translator.

@[ETS2MCG] Kien Giang 

Nothing to do with net or computer or graphics. Nothing to do with those fixes as well. These problems are occurring to people who have been playing the games (both SP and MP and for me, even GTA5 and GTA5Online) for a year or more with no issues even at ultra settings (and with 200-400% scaling). 

This recurring lag spike issue only began after the update (somewhere around end of 2017 - start of 2018) when new coding implementation for hacking checks + the /fix command was released + the server downtime issue - At least for me and a few others. 

And this link is this topic so why are you linking us back onto this topic where we are on already????

Please read the WHOLE thread carefully in future before posting. 

Back on Bug issue - Update. 

Same issues still happening.

ATS: Ultra settings - Smooth gameplay and 60-63FPS 

ATSMP: Ultra settings - Smooth gameplay and 3 secs of 60-63FPS  -- lag spike + FPS drop to 35-45 -- Smooth gameplay and 3 secs of 60-63FPS -- lag spike + FPS drop to 35-45. 

ETS2: Ultra settings - Smooth gameplay and 60-63FPS 

ETS2MP: Ultra settings - Smooth gameplay and 10 secs of 60-63FPS  -- lag spike + FPS drop to 41-45 -- Smooth gameplay and 10 secs of 60-63FPS -- lag spike + FPS drop to 41-45. 

GTA 5: Everything on highest - 55/60FPS throughout 

GTA 5 ONLINE: Everything on highest - 55/60FPS throughout 

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

Archived