[EVOQUE] Mayday

Trailer Mod Web Generator

5 hours ago, Killua // Ireland ^_^ said:

This really is a great tool :wub: Makes it so quick and easy to make great trailer mods :D I hope it will be updated for 1.32 when that comes :)  even with owned trailer I'll still use trailer mods :P

Thank you! 

No doubt, project will be updated for 1.32 games versions, also it will comes with some new functionality. Currently the work in progress!

As soon as 1.32 open beta begins, i'll try to adapt generator for new def files as fast as possible and launch it parallel to current one as beta version.

• Love it! 1

So, guys, new version of Trailer Mod Generator is live now!

Link: https://beta.generator.volvovtc.com

UPDATE v2.0

• Supports 1.32 both ETS2 and ATS (not compatible with 1.31 anymore)
  • New Truck Paint Job Generator feature - easily sync color between truck and trailer (ETS2 only)
  • Users and profiles: contains your mods history, ability to download or regenerate mod again.
  • Completly redesign

Please, mind that this is beta version, it still contains some bugs. If you find one, please let me know as fast as possible.

• Like 1

UPDATE v2.0.3 beta

• Added sign in via Steam and Google (all your data are remain private)
  • You can now report if mod is not working, goto Profile and click a button 
  • New trailer wheels (385, 55, ALU and 385, 55, Steel)
  • Tons of bugfixes, optimizations and improvements

As usual, you can access beta version here: https://beta.generator.volvovtc.com

Please, mind that there are still may be some bugs. If you find one, please let me know as fast as possible.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TeamUSB - Mingky l Leader said:

I've specified 1 ton weight for my trailer, but it feels much heavier in a multiplayer. Is it an error or is it not applied by the MP?

Hello.

Due to changes that SCS made to cargo and economy in 1.32, you have to reset economy (sleep, move between garages, F7+Enter, etc) to apply cargo weight. 

I will add a reminder with next Generator update.

Thank you!

Trailer Mod Generator v2 is now out of beta and it available by this link: https://generator.volvovtc.com/

For people who using cargo weight:

Due to changes that SCS made to cargo and economy in 1.32, you have to reset economy (sleep, move between garages, F7+Enter, etc) to apply cargo weight. 

Thank you guys! B)

• Love it! 1

Hi, I have been sleeping, f7ing and trying all I can to reset the economy but the trailer still says it is 19ton and does not feel like 1? Also this is a great mod and I have had no problems with it until this update :)

Hello truckers, bad news!

I've just checked cargo feature in MP and as for me it is totally broken:(

If you take cargo (for ex. 1t, excavator) in single player with mod its OK. Once you disabled mod or go to MP, game will set default weight (24t, excavator).

Looks like game counts cargo weight by itself in real time based on cargo units and each unit weight.

So its impossible to set cargo weight correctly by mod anymore. The only way to change it - is by save editing.

P.S. You still able to use cargo weight in single player with mod enabled only, but does it make sense?... :wacko:

Please let me know if it works correctly for someone!

Thank you for understanding!

Mayday

• Sad 1
  • True Story 1

UPDATE v2.1.0

• Added ability to fix teleporting to garage in single player

If you are playing online you may notice that sometime when you go offline your truck teleported to garage and your job have been canceled.

That is caused by Caravan cargo, which used by TruckersMP. So, this fix is called to prevent such teleportations.

DJfxZlP.png

• Your generated mods are now stores for one week, then they will be deleted. But you still able to regenerate it again via profile page!
  • Cargo weight is limited by 300t (but still not supported by MP)
  • Added Steam account linking, then you'll be able to log in with Steam API
  • Tons of fixes and improvements

Thank you! B)

Mayday

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2