[EVOQUE] Mayday

Trailer Mod Web Generator

On 18.05.2018 at 3:33 AM, Killua // Ireland ^_^ said:

When I made a mod and put the cargo weight to 1t I get game change detected when going into mp :( made another one and left the weight blank and that worked

Any idea why this is happening when I put 1t weight? Anyone else having this problem?

On 18.05.2018 at 12:47 PM, WiLLER said:

i have that reset problem too.... i testet 1 , 5 and 10 tons

log: 00:02:24.688 : Economy reset - invalid trailer detected

On 12.06.2018 at 12:50 PM, TeamUSB - Mingky l Leader said:

I often use this site, too :D  I always appreciate it. But ... Can we know when the weight settings will be available again?

Guys, weight is working now! Please test it and give feedback.

I would like to make you all aware that before you generate a trailer, grab it in singleplayer and goes live with it on TMP, think to yourself if you want to run the risk of getting banned. I got banned yesterday for downloading a Single Extendable Flatbed trailer (image below) and using it online. The player who reported me for using it didn't have the Heavy Cargo DLC, so for him it looked like I had save edited my wheels, but got a response from the admin that banned me, that modded trailers are classified as save editing as well.

So make a quick thought to yourself, do you want to run the risk?

goldhofer_mpa.jpg

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Mika L. said:

I would like to make you all aware that before you generate a trailer, grab it in singleplayer and goes live with it on TMP, think to yourself if you want to run the risk of getting banned. I got banned yesterday for downloading a Single Extendable Flatbed trailer (image below) and using it online. The player who reported me for using it didn't have the Heavy Cargo DLC, so for him it looked like I had save edited my wheels, but got a response from the admin that banned me, that modded trailers are classified as save editing as well.

So make a quick thought to yourself, do you want to run the risk?

goldhofer_mpa.jpg

I see your recent ban is inactive, so i guess it was mistaken. I'm happy that your problem was solved.

The report and ban system isn't perfect, actually, any player can be banned for standing in no-collision zone for no reason, for example. In that case appeals are very usefull!

In case of trailers: there is some risk, if you have custom wheels on trailer, for ex.: Profiliner with owerweight (small) wheels can attract moderators attention. BUT, decision (ban, kick, tpr etc.) will depend on admin and individual situation.

Here's TruckersMP rules about trailers modding:

§3.2 - Trailer modding

It's only permitted to use the default in-game combinations for trailers.

It is permitted to save edit the weight of trailers, the weight must be above 1 tonne (1000kg).

It is permitted to save edit and mix normal trailers (normal short trailer) as long as their hitbox is not extended significantly and taillights are still visible, wheels cannot be changed either as it affects trailer stability. It's not allowed to save edit other trailers combinations, exception made for paint jobs and registration plates, which are permitted.

13 hours ago, [Volvo Trucks] Mayday said:

I see your recent ban is inactive, so i guess it was mistaken. I'm happy that your problem was solved.

The report and ban system isn't perfect, actually, any player can be banned for standing in no-collision zone for no reason, for example. In that case appeals are very usefull!

In case of trailers: there is some risk, if you have custom wheels on trailer, for ex.: Profiliner with owerweight (small) wheels can attract moderators attention. BUT, decision (ban, kick, tpr etc.) will depend on admin and individual situation.

Here's TruckersMP rules about trailers modding:

My ban got set as @BANONMISTAKE or whatever they set it as, which means it got deleted, because I complied to the rules and chose to delete my mods from your tool as he, on the ban appeal I made, told me that he had gotten told by the GM Leader that trailer mods are considered save editing too.

Update v1.4.15

• ETS: added Schwarzmüller logo paints (both black for curtain and white for reefer)
  • ATS: Split Magnitude Lowboy trailer (from Heavy Cargo Pack DLC) into 4 variations of jeep, trailer and spreader
  • Updated translations (thanx guys from mods-generator.oneskyapp.com)

P.S. If you have some issues, questions or suggestions please write it as a comment or contact me directly via forum's PM or my Steam

• Like 1

Guest DASDASDAS

for the modifiye fans very easy a program