[EVOQUE] Mayday

Trailer Mod Web Generator

Guest Red Devil (UK)

Looks interesting, thanks.

57 minutes ago, Mika L. said:

The cargo weights seem to change when switching from singleplayer to multiplayer. I've downloaded all my mods as 1 ton trailers, but it changes it to a random number when switching over to multiplayer.

In Multiplayer Route Advisor shows default cargo weight, indeed.
But actual weight of trailer remains 1 ton. So its OK!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, [Volvo Trucks] Mayday said:

But actual weight of trailer remains 1 ton. So its OK!

Not quite though.

I made a extended flatbed trailer with a locomotive on top which was 1 ton, but when I get back in it was like 27 ton, which I EASILY could feel. It was really heavy - definitely not light.

Guest ^>PERFORMANCE<^

Not really the digits showing the weight will change but in reality the weight remains the same as it was in single player

18 minutes ago, ^>PERFORMANCE<^ said:

Not really the digits showing the weight will change but in reality the weight remains the same as it was in single player

Then how will you explain that I easily can feel the heavy weight on the trailer with 27 ton? I can’t accelerate like I can with 1 ton trailers.

Guest ^>PERFORMANCE<^

11 hours ago, Mika L. said:

Not quite though.

I made a extended flatbed trailer with a locomotive on top which was 1 ton, but when I get back in it was like 27 ton, which I EASILY could feel. It was really heavy - definitely not light.

Are you sure, you pick 1 ton cargo? Not all cargoes replacing by 1 ton...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mika L. said:

Update:

It seems like the multiplayer mod adds more weight to the trailer when it's a Locomotive on a yellow Extended Flatbed Trailer, but when I tried with a Asphalt Miller, it worked fine. I don't know why it changes it with the locomotive..?

Thank for your feedback, will find it out!

• Thanks 1

Guest GuPower20

Nice tool,  thank you!  ;)

Hi great tool thanks :) very easy to use  is there anyway to further mod the trailer after it has made it's scs file? Is there a way to further mod the trailer like add a name on the side of the trailer using a paint program like paint.net or add a logo to the trailer? Thanks

Guest -EmreBEKAR-

Thank You Mate :wub:

On 03.05.2018 at 3:37 AM, Mark3287 said:

Hi great tool thanks :) very easy to use  is there anyway to further mod the trailer after it has made it's scs file? Is there a way to further mod the trailer like add a name on the side of the trailer using a paint program like paint.net or add a logo to the trailer? Thanks

Such mods don't work in MP.