• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trailer Mod Web Generator v2 by Mayday   This tool allows easy create a trailer mod. You will be able to buy any non-ownable trailer!   Link: https://mods-generator.com/  

UPDATE v2.1.0 Added ability to fix teleporting to garage in single player If you are playing online you may notice that sometime when you go offline your truck teleported to garage and yo

This looks like a great tool Nice work

Posted Images

Awesome website,Keep It up!!
Suggest: I would suggest you to add some option like one paint of a company for all trailers that supports paints like: Cool liner,Fridge,Scharzmuller curtain etc. Something Like this. Cuz it's bored making like 2-3 mods for one paint for a few types of trailers. :)

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, koki4a said:

Awesome website,Keep It up!!
Suggest: I would suggest you to add some option like one paint of a company for all trailers that supports paints like: Cool liner,Fridge,Scharzmuller curtain. Something Like this. Cuz it's bored making like 2-3 mods for one paint on a few trailers. :)

Thank you for suggestion!
I will add such feature in near future. ;)

• Like 1

I have tried to use it, but my game is always crashing whenever I try to fast travel, or even open job market...

solved. I forgot that I didn't have trailer pack from which I wanted to use trailer.. (shi* happens :D)

Edited by SmiLeI
On 24.03.2018 at 4:51 PM, koki4a said:

I would suggest you to add some option like one paint of a company for all trailers that supports paints like: Cool liner,Fridge,Scharzmuller curtain etc. Something Like this. Cuz it's bored making like 2-3 mods for one paint for a few types of trailers.

Hey @koki4a, i've just released an update and added option you asked for.

Spoiler

image.png.387b548b8dc2d49a5fd0023b7509400e.png

• Like 1

I tried the mod and it works but does come up with a lot of error/warning messages that I just had to click through and load the game anyway.

One question though - is the modded truck local or is it viewable by other players (assuming you use the default trailers and not upload any skin/image)