Question

Ok so I received a Thrust keyboard. Then it started to stop, like the LEDS continue but the keyboard doens't respond to my commands (WASD,etc) then this is not only in ETSMP this happens too when Im watching youtube videos talking with friends etc. This may annoy me and another drivers and get me banned. Please help.

Already reseted my pc 3+ times and still continue.

13 answers to this question

Hello @luisninja112;

This can happen if you have a wireless keyboard and the batteries are weak. there was a wireless maus, and when the battery is low, the connection may be broken. are you using a wireless keyboard? I do not know this. If so, check your batteries.

cordially,

Hi,

Please try opening a word or notepad document and typing out a paragraph, please observe and then comment here on how the freezing is appearing, are you typing and the letters are slow when being put on the screen? (This can help us root out a CPU issue), in any case the behaviour you are describing is very odd, if you are using a wireless keyboard as Carrera said then make such that the connection between the keyboard and PC is clear, if the problem continues I would recommend you get a replacement keyboard. 

6 hours ago, luisninja112 said:

Using USB Keyboard, seems not that problem

If so, check your batteries.

because I've had this problem. If you have an obsolete battery or a poor quality battery, this is a problem. ^_^