No Steam Overlay

Black3539

Question

10 answers to this question

21 hours ago, Black3539 said:

Someone has posted some helpful tips on this thread and he helped a lot of sort of.

When running 64 on anything other than openGL it doesnt work, but on 32 bit all work.

But how to get it like that in MP

The post you mentioned was mine, and I have no idea why it got deleted.

As you say OpenGL 64bit works with the Steam overlay, could you now confirm that this works in multiplayer when you use OpenGL too? If not, we would look at two separate issues here.

In case it works, you have at least one working solution.

TruckersMP should always use the renderer you used last time you played, meaning if you last played the OpenGL version it should automatically launch using OpenGL again.

If that is not the case, try adding -rdevice gl or something similar to the path of your TruckerMP game.

policeceptionsig.thumb.jpg.9ceaf39140d55cb4d0a6821e8ebbe3dd.jpg

I will try them later and i will inform you, thnx for your answers

I tried both of them but i didnt see the steam overlay.I Know where it is on because i have the fps number on.

P.S. I use Steam Overlay for chatting always stopped and parked on the side of the road, no matter if i am using a controller

Edited by Black3539

2 hours ago, flybel said:

The post you mentioned was mine, and I have no idea why it got deleted.

As you say OpenGL 64bit works with the Steam overlay, could you now confirm that this works in multiplayer when you use OpenGL too? If not, we would look at two separate issues here.

In case it works, you have at least one working solution.

TruckersMP should always use the renderer you used last time you played, meaning if you last played the OpenGL version it should automatically launch using OpenGL again.

If that is not the case, try adding -rdevice gl or something similar to the path of your TruckerMP game.

It actually worked

Edited by Black3539