Announcement on the No Damage Mod & Hacking - And a new solution

Penguin

On ‎12‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 7:11 PM, TACHOGRAPH said:

TruckersMP in order to solve this problem, they added a /fix function

There is a situation in which they also say that the /fix function is optional, and if you don't like it, you can give up it.

TruckersMP may not have thought that such a small community change would cause a considerable amount of controversy.

We should understand that, with regard to the no damage problem, TruckersMP does not need to add a solution

Sometimes some controversial decisions do not give users a better game experience, and users may become more annoyed.

yes, it is true that / fix depends on the request. but it does not prevent Troll from being optional. If I use it on demand, Troll will use it permanently. If he uses it this way, that is, Troll, he will hurt me. I will need it. I need to use the / fix code. being optional on it is meaningless here. but TMP offered us this vote. In the name of the players, the majority will win. I hope they will not complain after that.B) I agree with your mind, sir.

On ‎13‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 12:34 AM, TheCoolCat said:

Honestly, One of the worst things added to this game, Ever. I'd rather play singleplayer then this now. F7 is now required everytime when someone rams you under 500 seconds, Really not a good update. Also, Why don't you just REMOVE damage from other vehicles ingame completely? (If that is possible) People keep ramming me, Especially on EU2. It'd be better to have mods, That don't affect anyone else. Like no damage mods. No damage mods we're, And are still way better then this solution for ramming, I think if people keep ramming me over and over again and again, I'm going to have to say a goodbye to TruckersMP, Because since this update, I've had many rage quits ingame, Why? Rammers that not only RUIN you're Freight job, But also your truck. As I said, You'd be better of removing damage then have this, Let's hope they allow No damage mods again, Later on........

You're thinking wrong, mister. I do not agree with you. No Damage Mode is always working when you have it. and everyone will use it, so they will not care. Trolls will do more damage to you. you do not want it? So what's happening now? / fix the code is 10 minutes and you need a Trailer. Trolls are using Skoda. (not me :troll:) Trolls using Truck, without trailer. No annoyance for them. For Troll who owns the trailer, there is a time of 10 minutes. so they will be afraid of harming you. With this analysis I hope you understand me.

this is good that hacks are gone but the no damage mod was useful as there is never enough admins in game to react to reports quick enough and if reported on here it takes so long for them to be looked at. i wish an option in the tab menu would allow for no damage

RequieB

Game Moderator of the Year 2018 

• 2 weeks later...

are all guys ******* ********, they steal the fun of real game with all cheats and traniners.

If i was lyed on the road i pressed in trainer delete and i jumped.

it was very easy.

******** GMs they noticed this year that real guys use cheats its a standart and now not working:(

!

!

i hope someone will make the server down!

Edited by scarface0359
Filtered content

18 minutes ago, RequieB said:

this is good that hacks are gone but the no damage mod was useful as there is never enough admins in game to react to reports quick enough and if reported on here it takes so long for them to be looked at. i wish an option in the tab menu would allow for no damage

Yes, and option in the menu to change the game's name from Euro Truck Simulator 2 to GTA 5   would be awesome, yeah!

1 hour ago, Master's Student said:

It is a helpful code for new-bie players as all of you know. I guess that It is time should increase to 20 min .

yes it is useful. but it really is very much 20 minutes. How many troll will encounter you in 20 minutes?

On ‎14‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 6:59 PM, RequieB said:

it is primarily a copy of this previous writing.

1 hour ago, Tosh8 said:

Yes, and option in the menu to change the game's name from Euro Truck Simulator 2 to GTA 5   would be awesome, yeah!

GTA 5 is a totally different game. I do not think it's like GTA when ETS2 is have troll.  we live accident in real life. must also be accidents here. If there is no damage in this game, it will not be a SIMULATOR.

@Carrera18 

you are right about trolls, but 10 minutes is too short, this will completely finish using the service yard , so , the passion to make money in the game will decrease in the point of new bie players .Economy is very important at the core of the game.  If they using service yard , they lose money but If they using /fix command every single time , they will ignore the economy. They will move away from the purpose of the game , we should protect the spirit of this game , I mean simulation game. It will not be easy.

I think that this /fix system should be in effect, but only who really care enough to obtain such an ability.

I'd say that these people would have to at least have:

No bans in the last year

1 Year and a Half's Time registered with TruckersMP

250 Hours In-Game (I'm sure this could be done because it has been done with the registration of the game from Steam to a TruckersMP account, the 2 hr thing)

Then, they could have access to an exclusive page on the TruckersMP website that would allow them to gain the access to the command in their In-Game accounts.

Please let me know what you think of this, everybody reading, by casting a reaction or commenting CC :)

Edited by [TSR - Vet] Bus 51 (Norm)
Forgot reaction instead of upvote
  • Upvote 1

@!([RUSSELL])! See this:

I don't see it happening so soon... And anyway, it should not be as it was at first, when anyone could use it at any time. There are more for "only when you have a trailer attached" and even when "no cooldown" has more votes than any other options, those asking for a cooldown (1, 5, 10, 30 minutes, 1 hour or even 1 day) are a lot more than those who ask for no-cooldown. According to the results, only trucks with trailers would be able to use the command and only once each X minutes. 

• Haha 1