Announcement on the No Damage Mod & Hacking - And a new solution

Penguin

9 minutes ago, Amiga600 said:

Well I can see both sides of the coin on this one, so I shall add my 10 cents:

For No Damage

Yes it was handy to have, especially with Trolls about, But you can Adjust your Route to avoid C-D road in your map, You do not have to take the computer generated route all the time, I love changing the map route on jobs, it also helps you to explore unexplored(Grey) roads and then you can also look at some Beautiful Scenery the SCS Guys added into the game instead of going down the same old roads and routes and seeing nothing new, and then Whining "oh I got damaged again" 

Against "No Damage"

The problem with allowing NoDamage, is it was turning folks into "dont care less" attitude, they were accelerating on purpose just to hit your truck with more power and cause more damage.

Now NoDamage has been cancelled:

Ideally now the NoDamage mod has been cancelled off completely, I would vote 100% for ALL servers to be Speed Limited - after all this is a Trucking Game, and NOT Gran Turismo - If folks wanna speed around like idiots, they should invest in an Online Racing Game, and NOT perform such stupid stunts in a Trucking Game, This includes all Vehicles (Cars+Trucks) to be Speed Limited.

agree with you, if you don't pull a trailer you should be limited,  as when you pull a trailer, you're already limited,and in the time ive driven from Duisburg, in about 100km Ive gotten 2 damages by cars, that overtake on blind corner or comes from the front and tries to cut the corner, and i went flying over the barrier whilst he was standing still, shouldn't it be the other way around?

1 hour ago, Amiga600 said:

For No Damage (1)

Yes it was handy to have, especially with Trolls about, But you can Adjust your Route to avoid C-D road in your map, You do not have to take the computer generated route all the time, I love changing the map route on jobs, it also helps you to explore unexplored(Grey) roads and then you can also look at some Beautiful Scenery the SCS Guys added into the game instead of going down the same old roads and routes and seeing nothing new, and then Whining "oh I got damaged again" 

Against "No Damage" (2)

The problem with allowing NoDamage, is it was turning folks into "dont care less" attitude, they were accelerating on purpose just to hit your truck with more power and cause more damage.

Now NoDamage has been cancelled:  (3)

Ideally now the NoDamage mod has been cancelled off completely, I would vote 100% for ALL servers to be Speed Limited - after all this is a Trucking Game, and NOT Gran Turismo - If folks wanna speed around like idiots, they should invest in an Online Racing Game, and NOT perform such stupid stunts in a Trucking Game, This includes all Vehicles (Cars+Trucks) to be Speed Limited.

(1) - That's what most people, including me, used to do when nobody knew about the no-damage mod. But it feels wrong that we have to avoid certain areas of the map because they are owned by trolls and reckless drivers.

(2) - Some folks, maybe. I used the no-damage cheat and kept driving like usual, not faster, not slower, never recklessly, etc. I simply was calmer, knowing that trolls or reckless overtakers could not ruin my vehicle and my trip.

(3) - Agree 100%

this people from truckers MP Dont know what they doing the most of them think they are pro but they just random just like everybody from truck mp because they dont give anny ..... on uss they dont listen to uss so my qeustion to you is why i should listen to truckers mp if you a guy with balls of steel you should make an poll so the players choose what they want and you guys can only listen en make it treu i think this 1 good idea from me i think the most people are agree with thiss 

ARTICLE UPDATED:

An update for ETS2 has been released! With the new /fix command fixing your truck and trailer in game, you have a solution to some of your problems! This means lags, bugs, and even ramming and trolls should be less of an incovenience, instead of ruining gameplay experience. https://truckersmp.com/blog/75

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

@HumaneWolf there is already 1 problem with the /fix command and that is if we drive a world of trucks load and we use the command world of trucks will not be able to sync since the trailer lost the damage randomly so i thinnk there should be a /fixt to fix the truck only and /fix to fix truck and trailer

17 minutes ago, Trucker Dashcam // Sweden said:

@HumaneWolf there is already 1 problem with the /fix command and that is if we drive a world of trucks load and we use the command world of trucks will not be able to sync since the trailer lost the damage randomly so i thinnk there should be a /fixt to fix the truck only and /fix to fix truck and trailer

I have just tried the command /fix and it fixed both truck and trailer :)

UxiKSFa.png

Great to add the fix command to the console to repair the truck. Meets halfway between this game being a simulation and people who want to use the no damage mod.

But can thay command be time limited? Like you can use it only once every 15 or 30 minutes?

So people cannot just drive like morons all the time and still get their load 100% delivered

16 minutes ago, Trucker Dashcam // Sweden said:

@Ajith18592 did you try it with a world of trucks load cause if the trailer is getting fixed randomly world of trucks will not be able to sync

yes i have tried WOT job only.
sorry i have just restarted game and checked the its not syncing for WOT jobs only:(
qx8yg35.png

Edited by Ajith18592

UxiKSFa.png

1 hour ago, Trucker Dashcam // Sweden said:

SCS manages WOT jobs, so it's unlikely we can do much to affect them sadly. Their servers are the "boss" for those, since they use those loads to do their events and such.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

For the WOT Problem is a simple Solution available. Don´t take if you want no Damage on your Cargo. WOT is the Basic for a upcoming VTC support, by SCS. WOT is evolving, slowly, but it´s on a good way. For the Future it is necessary that the requirements and options are on the same level, for all VTC that wanna use WOT.

That´s why a Speedlimiter is  activated with WOT Contracts, that´s why the Damage stays and that´s why you having a real time limit.

So, it´s your own risk to use the external Cargos.  ;)

Like HumanWolf said the WOT Servers are the "BOSS".

It is actually kind of funny how people justify the ban on the no damage mod because it discourages "simulation".  I said this before and I'll say it again because people don't want to come to the realization - it's a 100% client side mod that has ZERO effect to the multiplayer.  People are praising this restriction for absolutely nothing.  What is going to hurt if someone rams me head on at C-D and I just drive off like nothing happened?   It should be left to the players discretion.  Being a multi-billionaire truck driver isn't also considered "simulation".  

fix truckersmp

3 hours ago, HumaneWolf said:

SCS manages WOT jobs, so it's unlikely we can do much to affect them sadly. Their servers are the "boss" for those, since they use those loads to do their events and such.

there is a fix around that unsync bug im talking about. if we get another command that only fixes the truck and not the trailer then we are fine with the wot sync