Announcement on the No Damage Mod & Hacking - And a new solution

Penguin

this is good that hacks are gone but the no damage mod was useful as there is never enough admins in game to react to reports quick enough and if reported on here it takes so long for them to be looked at. i wish an option in the tab menu would allow for no damage

I did 5 runs through C-D road back and forth, got through with 0 damage, only times i had to use f7 was when i got rammed by cheaters with ncz. Trolls will troll, hacker will hack, only people that are getting effect of the banning no damage mod is people who were fed up with getting rammed i think. But its decission you made lets just hope cheaters and trolls will be banned ASAP

• Like 1

@ManuelCajas El foro es en ingles men, jaja tienes que saber ingles para que no tengas problemas en el foro amigo.

According to the publication, I think it's a

Excellent update I think that people who used this mod or hack well. They will have to adapt to this new rule. And I like too much the rule to decrease more and more those  trollls in the game.
Thanks for the update sir @Penguin

Well, now I know what's been going on, I thought It were lag and such, but now I know (Always-on NCZ ("No Collision" Hack))
Seen those personal (on the roads), and on youtube, and been blaming desync since I first encountered it XD

Now I won't:)

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

I think it's good that you want to work harder against trolls, but I do not understand why you want to ban the no damage mod players permanently (!) ... besides, how do you want to prove that players use the no damage mod ? I have often experienced that without the no damage mod no, or very little damage in an accident got ...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, gamerleon04 said:

besides, how do you want to prove that players use the no damage mod ? I have often experienced that without the no damage mod no, or very little damage in an accident got ...

That's what I'm asking, too!..

Plus, did you know ETS2 prices are down as low as €3 during sale , even less for Turkey and Russia...  It's kid's toy to create 10+ smurf steam accounts, buy them gifts all,  skip 2 hours with keybots, then join into TruckersMP world with 3-each bonus bans!

This rule implementation, is just like slashing an amoeba with guillotine...  Sharp as hell, but you just divide it by two,  even smaller it's still same size in total, alive!!!!

• Like 2

this Rule is for all the MF-Noobs who drive as real BIG-NOOBS..

Is a Truck-Drive game, not a TRUCK-Race-Game...!!!

And ALL people who drive as a noob who not read and not follow the rules, must be hacked and Steam be stolen !!!

This do me so Angry to see all the "HeadKids" play as the biggestlosers in the world!!! why? Why there will PLAY a game without APPLY rules !!! Stupid-Truck-Noob-Race-Drivers !!!

:angry::angry::angry:

AND IF U FORGET THE RULES, THERE ARE HERE:  TMP-RULES!!!

• Upvote 1

Here we are:
Facebook

22 hours ago, [ATGC] Adwarin_SVK said:

"very nice," so i can again use f7+enter on CD road every minute due to damage.

I was using avgerho´s no damage trainer for few weeks so i hate this change, that now i cant

You can use it (there is no cheat detection or other things), but if they see that you get no damage, you will get banned.

Personally, i think its a bad idea that we aren't anymore allowed to simply use a no-damage mod.
People with cheated money can easily repair their trucks, so it doesnt mind them if they crash into other trucks/trailers.

It is really annoying to use a quicksave everytime you get hit, there are many people who like to fuck you off, so don't think  you only have to use the quicksave option every drive only 1 time - you have to use it often - believe me.

Did all team members met and spoke about it? We should re-think this decision in my opinion, but its the admins choice.

Greetings

7 hours ago, BIGTRUCKER UK#1 said:

this is good that hacks are gone but the no damage mod was useful as there is never enough admins in game to react to reports quick enough and if reported on here it takes so long for them to be looked at. i wish an option in the tab menu would allow for no damage

I understand but the admins have other things to do outta game.

Just now, Daltonconn said:

I understand but the admins have other things to do outta game.

true, but why be admin if not gonna do the work required

1 minute ago, BIGTRUCKER UK#1 said:

true, but why be admin if not gonna do the work required

They are doing the work. Moderators have a lot more stuff to do then just ban people. They get to them when they can. 

Well now penguin chapau but not really do you from truckers mp rules do not you from truckers mp yourself do not follow the rules there is still up when something is wrong leave you from bad after worse on just very seriously after you as a team I do not even take you seriously anymore most of you are little children who have missed their education or who can not follow the rules of truckers themselves and who make their own rules when I'm honest about hacking and everything how often do not you use mods no hacks I think I can take them all out of there you as truckers mp do not know what they do I am also slowly lose faith in you because you do something and do not look further I think if I poll here would start with the question what the players would like to see from truckers mp I think with the questions that I would put in that I get to the highest point of truckers Mp have you once stood still for 1 second what the players would want to see from truckers mp have you ever heard the voice of the players to hear and respond to that ??? I do not think so myself I have been able to judge already more often with mods as you talk an ear in others when I am very honest about truckers mp most of you do not even know what they do there engiste what wants to give here DO REALLY SOMETHING WITH IT !! and listen once after us instead of the whole time after yourself this is what I want to say briefly to the whole topic what you have put here is nothing about reach you anything with it and most listen not after you because you do not listen after us

• Confused 3

On 1/8/2018 at 12:50 AM, Virablas said:

Without the mod "no damage" will have more people concerned with damage and less troll. :D Thanks!

the thing with that is, i play for the money, sure i can just edit the save file, but whats the point of driving  then...

you will still get trolls as they will have tooo much cash and wont give a damn who they damage then,

even if you dont have money to keep on fixing the truck,

wasted so much cash this week, of others that ram or overtake on blind corner or just drive like an ass, that what i was use the mod for, seems like ill have to spend more money than i can make now with fixing instead of buying new mods forthe truck of new garages ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@wynand_RZA THE PROBEELM AT ETS IS THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY DO AND TAKE THE AMATEURS THAT DO NOT KEEP THE BOAT GOOD IN THE HOLES + THERE IS STILL THAT THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SERVER BUT THAT BUT PEOPLE HAPPENED TOGETHER WITH EACH OTHER AND THIS SERVER NOW WANT RUNS AND US READ THE LAWS FOR WILL, BUT JAH HERE I DO NOT COME IN SUCH SO I SAY GOODLUCK BOYS  WITH DESTROYING MORE ETS MP FIRST PLACE FOR YOU PENGUIN  CHAPAU  !!!! 

Well I can see both sides of the coin on this one, so I shall add my 10 cents:

For No Damage

Yes it was handy to have, especially with Trolls about, But you can Adjust your Route to avoid C-D road in your map, You do not have to take the computer generated route all the time, I love changing the map route on jobs, it also helps you to explore unexplored(Grey) roads and then you can also look at some Beautiful Scenery the SCS Guys added into the game instead of going down the same old roads and routes and seeing nothing new, and then Whining "oh I got damaged again" 

Against "No Damage"

The problem with allowing NoDamage, is it was turning folks into "dont care less" attitude, they were accelerating on purpose just to hit your truck with more power and cause more damage.

Now NoDamage has been cancelled:

Ideally now the NoDamage mod has been cancelled off completely, I would vote 100% for ALL servers to be Speed Limited - after all this is a Trucking Game, and NOT Gran Turismo - If folks wanna speed around like idiots, they should invest in an Online Racing Game, and NOT perform such stupid stunts in a Trucking Game, This includes all Vehicles (Cars+Trucks) to be Speed Limited.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1