Announcement on the No Damage Mod & Hacking - And a new solution

Penguin

1 hour ago, DeyDoNN said:

Very bad ideea with no dmg mod. Now i need to f7 everytime when someone goes in my truck and i cant deliver trailers with 0 dmg because players cant drive on their lanes and goes in my trailer. Maybe i will change multiplayer with singleplayer.

Instead of using F7 why don't you just load a previous autosave? Think of it.... 

76561198156098217.png || status.png|| tbdl

Currently: 169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.3799d5821e5418f1e7f90e9025c25f07.png || 1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf850be00b4f1801f75c0617ad2.png || 1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).png.4b44684b362beaaf0d467874cc636b90.png
Former: 320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab994248e1702aca34608fe9fef.png || role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d1c00c4aa0.png || 1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed19b45f1a4578f523eb15a14e464.png || 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0bdc461dcc23eb1025208aa6b8c4.png

1 hour ago, CrazyLithuanianHacker said:

No damage mod is not allowed? what? i rather play single player than get rammed constantly by bad drivers especially who ram on purpose 

Just like in real life, you need to have the idea that everyone you see is possibly the worst driver in the world, and you'd need to anticipate if certain things are gonna happen, paying attention to your map constantly can also help

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Penguin said:

Recently, you might have noticed we're taking our fight against trolls and hackers to a higher level.

For some reason, hacks have become a standard lately and this is detrimental for our online community. We don't want our players to use tools to cheat the game in any way, and this includes the no damage mod.

Therefore, we are taking a zero-tolerance approach when it comes to Hacking and Cheating on TruckersMP. With a recent rule change, Hacking is now an instant permanent ban, just like the stance with many other popular online games.

Not allowed:

• Damage Modification ("No Damage" Hacks)
  • Always-on NCZ ("No Collision" Hacks)
  • Speed Modification ("Speed Hacks" / Time Scaling)

Allowed:

• Money Modifications (Via Memory or savefile)
  • Exp Modifications for jobs (Via Memory or savefile)
  • Truck Modifications as specified in the rules (Via Memory or savefile)

We want TruckersMP to be fun for everyone, and we cannot reach this goal when Hacking is allowed, and therefore we have taken these steps to protect our community.

Kind Regards, TruckersMP

View post on homepage

Excellent changed, congratulations keep up so they go well. I feel proud

• Like 1

I'm pretty disappointed because of this, i always used a No Damage mod because i was sick and tired of the trolls who rammed me, now with this rule illegali'm gonna have to go back, and be rammed over and over again and get very little pay or no pay for my jobs. I might even have to cancel them depending on the damage

I wouldn't even intend on using the no damage mod to ram other players, the mod by Avgerhos also contained an unlimited fuel script, i'm guessing that would also get me permanently banned? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I really hate the speed modification and alaways-on NCZ modification,it's very bad for other drivers to play the game.Thank you very much:D

1 hour ago, novice said:

do you realise what you have written?
C H E A T S are not allowed in ANY MULTIPLAYER GAME, period.
anything that changes your gameplay giving you advantage over other people is not allowed by default, i'm not sure why people don't understand it.

Except for the no damage mod

• Like 1

fix truckersmp

I always used no damage mod just to protect myself. I was so tired of these rammers, hackers, and laggers. I always drive with my friends and after every 10 minutes some idiot coming from nowhere and crashes into us. Some says "oh sorry", some just continue like nothing happened. And all that waiting when your friend or myself loads that last autosave again and again, it all takes time, sometimes very long time. After we read that no damage was allowed, we installed it. And it helped a lot! No more waiting after every 10 mins and no need to visit every service/city that comes in front of you. We really just finally enjoyed the driving without all these breaks. Yeah, same time i understand that you admins wants to make this thing more realistic or smth and wants to punish all these trollers with perma bans, not just 3 days bans, which is right thing to do ofc!. But then you really need to double your admin team. My friend makes reports every day/week and gets answers almost after the month. It surely takes too long. Players wants to see more admins with police cars on the roads. You need to show to players that YOU ARE THERE FOR THEM because there really are hell a lot of these trollers and hackers. Anyways, good luck and hopefully this rule change changes something. Right now i´m a little bit sceptic about that.

Everybody, drive safely! Peace!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I'm one of those who used to activate the no-damage mod just as protection, since doint WoT jobs, loading autosaves doesn't work and if you get damage from a reckless driver/troll, you can only deliver a damaged cargo or cancel your job. With the mod, I could drive in EU#2, on any roads and even be more forgiving about those reckless players who cause so many "accidents". Without it, I guess that EU#2 at peak hours is a no-go for me. I find it pointless to play for a couple of hours, achieve nothing because your cargo is constantly destroyed, and have to spend a couple more hours sending web reports. So if I have to restrict my trips to the "wastelands" in order to avoid being damaged, I'd rather change to a different server or even quit completely to single player.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that the team is doing everything at hand to fight the cheaters/hackers/trolls, but I think that this will make EU#2 and some well-known areas of the map a "troll+reckless owned map". They don't need cheats or hacks, only some skills to download or modify their savegame to have billions so they don't need to worry about repairs or doing jobs to get money. Yes, there's the "6th ban is permanent" rule, but this hasn't stopped the number of reckless+troll players going up constantly. I guess that they just create new accounts and keep playing. Or maybe it's just that the MP has become too popular for its "Funny moments" and that's attracting more "Idiots on the road"  than serious players.

• True Story 4

I'm new to TruckersMP, but ; isn't "Europe 4" a Non-Collision server which disables damage to your truck and freight while on the road?

If so... that server might be a good solution for people who are affraid of taking damage while delivering their freight with 0 damage. I dont understand why people are in need of mods to avoid damage as there's a No-Collision server.

Or is it still possible to take damage while beïng on the road on Europe 4?  :-/

^

well it's possible but not because of others players.

This change is great, and for the ones saying "oh we can't go on cd road without taking any damage anymore", well, don't go in it if you don"t want to take damages. The whole map is almost empty except on certain area, so go outside of these area and you will not take damages.

this is not making anything better. just worse than before, i dont even know how you thought you can prevent rammers and trollers by blocking no damage mod? 

first of all, you guys should be in game more. not just like 10 minutes, dont ever say we are dealing with reports, web reports take upto 3 weeks, ingame reports never work, and yet we players play the game almost all day and never see an admin online more than 10 minutes, and yet you just removed our savior against rammers. yet another year, another truckersmp ridiculousness...

gj removing the no damage mod. now rammers and trollers definitely gonna enjoy ramming us and damaging our trucks

@ThePolarBearEST you are absolutely right. im just so angry that they blocked no damage mod. when you say they dont come online they say we have a life etc we are busy etc. its been like that. i remember once a time there was a blocker in calais bridge and we were in there almost 30 minutes. no admin came online even everyone reported him, there are so many events like this. i know admins have a life but neither we have a life too and we are trying to enjoy by playing ets2. but admins are useless if they are not in game helping us. i dont want them to be ingame for 7/24 but just fixing traffic, kicking some players banning them for 10 minutes wont fix anything. like i said now things getting worse. i really liked when ncz or speed hacking is perma ban. BUT no damage mod is a must for players. even where you go in multiplayer there is always a rammer.

im saying again admins are useless in game, you removed no damage mod and now we have to go to service by f7 every 5 minutes. 

"We want TruckersMP to be fun for everyone, and we cannot reach this goal when Hacking is allowed, and therefore we have taken these steps to protect our community.

Kind Regards, TruckersMP" and sir, you cannot reach this goal when admins are not online. and its not getting funnier while we cant use no damage mod.

funnier part is you guys saying money editing allowed, oh really?

41 minutes ago, gerrit76 said:

I'm new to TruckersMP, but ; isn't "Europe 4" a Non-Collision server which disables damage to your truck and freight while on the road?

If so... that server might be a good solution for people who are affraid of taking damage while delivering their freight with 0 damage. I dont understand why people are in need of mods to avoid damage as there's a No-Collision server.

Or is it still possible to take damage while beïng on the road on Europe 4?  :-/

28 minutes ago, explocraft said:

^

well it's possible but not because of others players.

This change is great, and for the ones saying "oh we can't go on cd road without taking any damage anymore", well, don't go in it if you don"t want to take damages. The whole map is almost empty except on certain area, so go outside of these area and you will not take damages.

And this is exactly what I was saying in my previous post. "Go to a different server" "Go to empty roads". Which translated to the common language means: "Leave the biggest, most crowded, most entertaining server and areas of the map for trolls and reckless drivers". I guess that those who think this way don't care about damage or about driving all alone. EU#4 is non-collision, true, but who wants to drive in a server where faster drivers will just go through your truck? And the C-D area is certainly the most dangerous one in the map, but that doesn't mean that you'll be able to drive without damage if you avoid it, there are lots of other places where trolls camp. And reckless drivers are all over the map, you can find them everywhere. Even driving on empty areas you can suffer lots of damage from others. And if I have to drive on empty areas, I'd rather go into SP, deactivate AI traffic and use any trucks, maps, customization mods that are not allowed in MP.

All in a nutshell: "Go into empty servers or empty roads" is not a solution. It's just surrendering the best of the MP to the trolls and the reckless.

• Upvote 2

@FernandoCR [ESP] i have been playing this game for almost 4 years, trust me back then admins were good and much more effective than now. it was peacefully and everyone was having fun. at that time i dont even remember using no damage. but now no damage is a must, in east, italy, uk , france, scandinavia they are everywhere. no one can stop them.

also stop saying use save games, go and try it on yourselves. you cant load previous saves if you are on a world of trucks job.

- . -

Since TruckersMP is not a democracy, staff won't give a fate what we all think in common. But this rule implementation; will just be more advantageous towards trolls, much more website reports, much more staff work.

And did you ever think about sudden lag spikes, unexpected PC freezes and //combine that with Contract Deliveries// ?!?! Atleast with no damage mod I was just laughing my a$$ off when i have a bad accident due to lag, troll, or just unwanted actions whatsoever; then continuing.

This rule implementation will favor F7+Enters more (instead autosave, even so %99 will crash again to full damage), as maybe a *protesting* , since majority is on C-D road; now expect bigger CHAOS in Duisburg truckshop!

This rule will just make things more complicated and, is totally less user-friendly.   Don't over-simulate things in virtual life please.  NCZ and speedhackers are already being dealt with.

• Like 2

No Damage Mod ist nicht mehr erlaubt....

Und wieder schafft es TruckersMP , den Vollidioten die im Multiplayer unterwegs sind und nichts besseres zu tun haben,

als andere mit voller Absicht zu rammen , einen Vorteil zu verschaffen.

Man bestraft wie immer die Spieler , die versuchen ihre Fracht heil und sicher ans Ziel zu bringen...

Aber das man was gegen die Spieler unternimmt , die nur auf dem Multiplayer unterwegs sind um andere zu

Rammen , Blockieren usw. , und das mit voller Absicht.

Dagegen wird nichts unternommen.

Das ist einfach nur Traurig