Announcement on the No Damage Mod & Hacking - And a new solution

Penguin

What's "Via Memory"?

However, some No Clip still works. I just got rammed from a player with No Clip. :truestory:

Ty for finally trying to really eliminate trolls and hackers! ^_^

Edited by [ICG] [23]ThunderSky

@[ATGC] Adwarin_SVK You don't really need to be driving up and down the C-D road though do you. It may seem fun but the no damage mod kinda encourages the trolling in the way that you have that reassurance that u can crash and take no damage for it. Meaning people drive with less care. Now it has been blocked people should resume a more careful driving manner. And as always there will always be trolls there's not much you can personally do but avoid populated areas unless you need to deliver there.

• True Story 3

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

I really like the new rule. I know most of them want no damage mod, just to drive in C - D road. well SCS is releasing MAP dlcs every year .We have many servers why just EU2? & why you all just wanna drive in C - D road?. If anyone trolls or ramm just record and report.Presently TMP Team is increasing in number so I think web reports will be accepted so fast in future.To be honest i used no damage mod for 1 months and lost interest in playing game.there is no realism in driving and It just makes us lazy to even turn truck while driving in sharp turns  and you know that damage will be zero so don't care and ram Road dividers and some time go off road with high speed.:troll: 

Edited by Ajith18592
  • Upvote 2

UxiKSFa.png

30 minutes ago, [ATGC] Adwarin_SVK said:

"very nice," so i can again use f7+enter on CD road every minute due to damage.

I was using avgerho´s no damage trainer for few weeks so i hate this change, that now i cant

Should invest your time on using quick save and quick load

Also, c+d road isn't the only road there is, drive to other cities there's alot of nice ones with decent amount of truckers

Edited by Artical DAN
  • Like 1

"for some reason, hacks have become a standard lately"... I know many people who are using ncz hack. Why? Because there is not enough admins, maybe on "paper", here is 40 admins I guess, but in-game you can´t find admins. Many admins are online only at night, but during the day it is unpossible to don´t get damage, on DC road ofc that is more often. Some admins just write "don´t drive on DC road, if you don´t want to get rammed", we all know that... That´s not an attitude you should have.. And that all is why my friends are using ncz hack, only to be in safe, not for ramming. I am really close to do something against rammers, and one of these solutions can be ncz hack.. no admins and milions of rammers from 18:00 to 21:00 UTC+1, that´s standard situation on EU#2.

Please, just do something, don´t still repeat "don´t drive on DC road", "use other servers", "use report system"... 

I agree with the following modifications being restricted, except for the no damage mod.  The no damage mod shows its use in C-D of course but in general, it helps a lot globally.  Stripping us from the right to use this harmless client side mod will automatically guarantee more victims to ramming and having to F7, making the nearby towns of C-D impossible drive and even play - such as Calais, Duisburg, Rotterdam and Brussels.  To sum it all up, the only one to benefit from using it are the real trolls and hackers who know they will be subject to punishment quickly.  

fix truckersmp

Very bad ideea with no dmg mod. Now i need to f7 everytime when someone goes in my truck and i cant deliver trailers with 0 dmg because players cant drive on their lanes and goes in my trailer. Maybe i will change multiplayer with singleplayer.