Game Moderator Public Recruitment

Please note, an extra point has been added onto the recruitment process for Game Moderators. 

"An observation period of around 2 weeks happens a long with the training. This gives time for the applicant to see how appeals, reports and bans are dealt with without the stress of taking action. This is a measure introduced to help keep the quality up."

9 minutes ago, Chris - TFM said:

Please note, an extra point has been added onto the recruitment process for Game Moderators. 

"An observation period of around 2 weeks happens a long with the training. This gives time for the applicant to see how appeals, reports and bans are dealt with without the stress of taking action. This is a measure introduced to help keep the quality up."

Thank you very much for explaning :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, tedmozby said:

I WANT TO BE AN ADMİN AND SUPPORT TEAM :D

You should start being active in the community before wanting such ranks/responsibilities.

By being active, I mean not spamming "I WANT TO BE ADMIN" in multiples topics.

Help others, help the community to be a better place and maybe you'll be noticed but the way you are

showing yourself to the community at this moment won't help you to join the team at all.

Read the following topics, they'll help you.

• True Story 2