Nocetra

Suggestion Name:Report System

Suggestion Description: Reply to Report

Any example images: Nope.

Why should it be added?: Hello first . As you know , when we create report and if admins answer to us , our reports going to be closed suddenly . We can't send second message . For example If  somebody blocking you  or ramming you , when admin's say "no" , our reports decline quickly . Players can't write their second sentence . We have to create new report , or have to use feedback system . I think report system shouldn't be closed after from admin's reply  . and must give second chance for users sentences 

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

I disagree with your suggestion. did you read this topic first and made sure your report was well submitted? so people keep complaining reports are done slowly, and yet another bunch of people want GMs to keep a conversation going within a potentially negative report which didn't follow those guidelines... which wastes more time..

• True Story 2

UxiKSFa.png

• 2 weeks later...

+1

Admins can make mistakes as well. Currently if a report is mishandled, the only option left is to make a feedback ticket.  

Case and point: 4 days ago I made a report. One person did a reckless overtaking. Running out of room, he slammed into the truck he was overtaking causing a crash that took the entire road and I couldn't stop in time and crashed into him. The perpetrator called the innocent driver he ran into "idiot".  I said nothing, and moved on. My ticket was closed with the admin saying "You swore at him so ban cannot be applied." 

I wrote a feedback ticket and have been waiting for 3 days. It's still untouched, presumably due to a large number of feedback tickets in the queue. I can only wonder how many similar cases there are.

This would decongest the feedback queue since it would only be used for significant issues rather than admin mistakes.

30 minutes ago, Siskin said:

+1

Admins can make mistakes as well. Currently if a report is mishandled, the only option left is to make a feedback ticket.  

Case and point: 4 days ago I made a report. One person did a reckless overtaking. Running out of room, he slammed into the truck he was overtaking causing a crash that took the entire road and I couldn't stop in time and crashed into him. The perpetrator called the innocent driver he ran into "idiot".  I said nothing, and moved on. My ticket was closed with the admin saying "You swore at him so ban cannot be applied." 

I wrote a feedback ticket and have been waiting for 3 days. It's still untouched, presumably due to a large number of feedback tickets in the queue. I can only wonder how many similar cases there are.

This would decongest the feedback queue since it would only be used for significant issues rather than admin mistakes.

I can agree. But I personally did not come across.

I've had some reports declined which I didn't agree with. What I did in those cases was send a PM to the GM who had declined the report, explaining why I thought that the player did deserve the punishment. I think that only one of them remained declined, all of the others were "corrected" (the reports keep appearing as declined, but the reported players were banned). Of course, this can work or not, depending on the GM (some can even have PMs disabled), if it doesn't, then the only choice is to try with a feedback ticket. About the suggestion, I don't really care anymore, for a couple of months I've had nothing to report (playing in EU#1 server) and I don't see it happening any soon, so I wouldn't need it. And even if it comes to a time when I need to report something, my average says that the report will be accepted 95-96% of the times without hesitation, so... The negative face I can see to this is that there are still people who play as "report-hunters" and they would probably waste a lot of the GMs time with replies and counter-replies.

Edited by FernandoCR [ESP]
  • Upvote 2

If so, then that report would always be known as **Waiting For Admin** so then the moderators wouldn't know if it has been done or not causing larger time to do all the reports that coming in because think about it, pretty much like 5,000+ people everyday, meaning about 800+ reports everyday. So the reports would just be piling up and they wont get all of them done in time.

TruckersMP_Signature2.png?width=1442&hei

This is possible,just like in the feedback system.Sometimes i need to send a second evidence or i need to write him,when i realize his mistake.In addition should be recognized for a while to user.If user doesn't answer,Botdottir will close it.

• 3 weeks later...