Simion_Florin

Account wont activate

Question

Despite i recevied the email activation clicked on it, my account is not activated and i cant play ets2 on multiplayer cuz when i try to log, it sais invalid email or password.

10 answers to this question

Hello @Simion_Florin
There are no benefits of having an activated account. You can play MP without this activation. As it was said above:  write your e-mail and password on notepad and copy them, then paste when you try to login game.
If the problem doesn't resolve, you can contact the support team here: https://support.truckersmp.com/
We'll help you in any case.

Regards,
Fallen.

You are right guys about the activation. I opened a text document texted the email down and password, CTRL+C, CTRL+V into my login box on truckersmp.com the web site and it logs in with no problem but when i do the same thing on multiplayer laucher it sais invalid email or password. My account is succesfully bined with my steam account, but i cant play multiplayer because of this error.

Have you tried changing your password or using the forgot password button? Maybe that will work.

Tried it with yahoo mail, switched to gmail, with both i can suuccesfully log on truckersmp website with no issues, but when trying to log on multiplyer the same error, invalid email or password.