Increase/remove the 200 player queue limit

truckgamer2000

image.png.f0ad79f163e9a839d2295d0fa857468a.png

Suggestion Name: Increase/remove the 200 player queue limit
Suggestion Description: I propose that the queue limit should be increased to 400-500 players or be removed entirely and let you just join the queue straight away.

Any example images: (Above)

Why should it be added?: Trying to join the busy servers (EU1, EU2) can be extremely difficult during peak times, as the launcher doesn't let you join the queue if there are more than 200 players in it, the only solution is to click refresh which can take several minutes depending on your luck and is a major annoyance if you play the game often.

• Upvote 7

• 4 weeks later...

I think that a queue limit helps to increase the activity on other servers. Most people will join other servers when EU#2 is full, so a limit balances the amount of players per server which is great in my opinion.

Removing the limit might cause massive queues on EU#2 and other servers will be almost empty. 

• True Story 2

UsDxWIH.png

Because, at times, the EU2 server, at its uttermost use times of the day, is completely packed per say, I'd recommend keeping the current queue, which I believe is 200(?)

This, in my opinion, would keep the server exclusive enough to players who want the "challenge" of facing tons of other players, waiting in that queue to get to the largest server. (Assuming we are talking about EU2/3.)

I disagree in increasing and removing it.

The queue system, as it stands, allows the population to be spread throughout the various servers.

If you are increasing the queue system, the same problem would repeat itself as there is so many people. Not only that, it would just increase the wait time in general.

Simply be patient about it and wait a few minutes. I usually run it, leave it for 5 minutes, refresh and check if the number is below 200. If it is, I join. If it isn't, then I simply wait a few more minutes and check again.

hello, Welcome to forums. I don't agree with your suggestion. Most of the time i see players in queue during evening and complete weekend according to EU timings. presently 200 queue is more than enough. If you wanna play then select one of remaining server.

On 1/7/2018 at 5:38 PM, truckgamer2000 said:

I propose that the queue limit should be increased to 400-500 players or be removed entirely and let you just join the queue straight away.

well you joined game and you are in 500 then you still need to wait in queue to join game.instead you can just refresh  and wait for 200 queue to join game. i see no point in increasing the queue number.

• True Story 4

UxiKSFa.png

This idea is not suitable for me. in fact the 200 player limit is the best value. It should not be reduced or increased. If it is reduced, it may cause further renewal. If when do increased, you will have to wait more. I see it. This is where the 500 player limit is. It is not nice to wait for 500 players. even I see that it will still have to be refresh. 

what if it is removed? There will be more queues. 200 are doing a limit deterrent.

I personally don't like this idea, because it takes to long to wait for 500 players. 200 players is already much, but it is ok to wait. I mostly just use another server when I see the one is full.

Additionally I want to say, that I personally see no reason why it should be increased. It would just be boring to wait for 500 players. -1

This limit bring more people to play on less popular servers . So I would keep it as it is . Those servers deserve some love to you know ! 

Most people want EU 2 and more specific C-D road. This is why we see this suggestion, -1 from me too.
You can refresh once in a while and get into the server you want.
Will be better if they increase the capacity of 1 and 3 servers and close 5 or something, cause map is empty, only some areas have players.
This why i started to play SP more often.

If you think more about it (as someone people even mentioned it already), there are other servers to play on as well. Increasing the queue size will just make things even worse. Nevertheless, if you want 1-2 minutes while refreshing it, you will soon find yourself in-game.

Regards,

Martin.

-1 from me. The queue reduces server lag, when say 20 people attempt to join at once. Secondly, as mentioned above there are other servers which are always low on players which you can join. If you want to join EU2, waiting a few minutes should not be a major annoyance. In most games waiting times are about as much as currently to get into EU2 at peak hours. 200 players is more then enough. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.