Increase/remove the 200 player queue limit

truckgamer2000

The queue feature is there because if you connected to a full server before, you would get refused entry and have to reload the game.

The queue is also there to stop everyone trying to get on the same server, if you join a server with a full queue, why don't you just go on another server?

It just seems everyone wants to go onto EU2 and drive C-D :rolling_eyes:

• True Story 1

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Just be patient or join a different server. Queues with no limit will just clutter the server and cause problems with syncing and connections

Hello.

I disagree with this suggestion, it will not improve the queues, there are other servers for you to choose. ^_^

~DJFrontier

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

I don't think this is a very good idea, as they have made it so (I think) to reduce a lot of lag. Also, the waiting time will be much more! Just be patient and wait for the number to drop down to 200- players in queue :P

• 2 weeks later...

-1 from me. In my opinion the queue isn't a big problem. If there are too many players in queue it normally doesn't take a long time to refresh and the queue is minimized. If there are 400-500 players in queue it would also mean that you would wait as long as you would wait if you would refresh. So it is nothing important and in my opinion, it wouldn't help something.

-1 for me. If you try to press the refresh key, you will be connected in a short time.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Instead of rising up or removing server queue, I'd rather prefer extending the limit of 3700 for EU2 to a bit higher value, so that's how in peak hours more players will be able to connect and haul at one time. Also that's a possibility of meeting even more trucks everywhere around the map, even with the risk of making C-D overcrowded like hell. :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

-1 The current system is very good as it reduced server loads. As mentioned above, wait for a minute or two and try again. There are also over servers out there you can log onto if you don't want to wait.

Kind Regards,

StreamingAussie - Veteran Driver III

Driver for Courtz Carriers (April 24 2019)

TruckersMP   l   Steam   l   Twitch  l  World of Trucks

76561198340005094.png

These queues are there for a reason. Without them, it can cause tremendous server load resulting in lag. Also, you have to remember that other servers do exist apart from EU2. -1

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

• 3 weeks later...

There is only one busy server and that is Europe 2. Players should be distributed across all servers and not purposely add useless traffic to highly populated areas. During an event, it may indeed be not helpful, however, for normal servers, it is a good way to prevent queues of 500 people. This system was implemented for a reason and will not be undone again since it has proven to be useful.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.