Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Increase/remove the 200 player queue limit

truckgamer2000

I don't see why this is going to benefit anyone... As many people have said removing it will mean less servers get populated and Eu2 will become laggier (probably) due to so many people trying to join at once...

-1 from me.

Portuguese: Compreendo que nos horários de pico e uma grande demanda de players... Mas você que deseja entrar em um servidor cheio basta aguardar uns 2 minutos na fila e logo estará lá.

Atenciosamente,

Santos.

English: I understand that in the peak times and a great demand of players ... But you that want to enter a full server just wait for 2 minutes in line and soon will be there.

Regards,

Santos.

I think removing player limit can affect server performance.Like you said,if queue limit will be 400-500 players,maybe will occur auto-reset,connection problems etc.

Also sometimes it can take a long time to work,wait a bit or open-close settings screen and try again. @CarCat

17 hours ago, Crashon said:

I think removing player limit can affect server performance.Like you said,if queue limit will be 400-500 players,maybe will occur auto-reset,connection problems etc.

Also sometimes it can take a long time to work,wait a bit or open-close settings screen and try again. @CarCat

When I do I wait 5 minutes, open and close settings screen, nothing works.

• 2 weeks later...

-1 I do not support your suggestion for the following reason: If you want to play in Europe 2 have patience, in case you are in a hurry go to other servers. There are servers with the same EU2 configuration.

And if you increase the queue limit, it can cause overloads on the server leaving everyone with a higher ping.

Edited by Jean M. (SP-BR)

I would like to keep it at the current 200 player limit. It's not too much hassle having to refresh ever so often to join and well if it - there are always other servers!

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

-1  If the 200 limit is removed, the server loses performance. The MS rises and the server begins to deliver inefficient performance.200 limit should not be removed

On 17.2.2018 at 11:53 AM, KGT I Avro I Owner said:

In my opinion, when you press 'login' you should automatically get put in queue and not have to spam the refresh button.  

I'm looking forward to this idea.

If anyone click on "login" the Game automatically put the user in the waiting queue if there are less than 200 people in the queue.

But the only problem I think would be: What algorithm choose the "right" Player from the waiting list for the queue? I mean, any players will be added to the queue faster than other players.

To sort out this problem there should be only one waiting list for the server (how it is currently) on second server with more than 200 people in the queue.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.