ATSMP Status Update

HumaneWolf

Any idea when the USA servers will be back up? The dsync,high ping,and the high ping kicks is starting to be more of a headache than enjoyable.If they havent patched it by now maybe tmp needs better server host.

23 hours ago, AntarBinRashid said:

I must say this reasoning baffles me. SCS makes huge profits from this game thanks mostly to your MP mod. Without it, the game would be long dead for most people. Like me, most people would be done with it after few dozen hours in SP and have no incentive to buy DLCs. The ONLY reason I recently bought many dlcs to both games, and even a wheel, is your mp mod. Absolute majority of my friends who play this game have it same. Long story short, you are SCS cash cow, they are buying new mansions all over the world thanks to this mod (or they could be).

This is not true! There are probably just as much people that use addon maps like ProMods that are incompatible with TruckersMP.
To be fair, I've been away from TruckersMP for a while (almost two years) because I was tired sick of trolls on the simulation server.. This has improved greatly, but I'm sure that there are a lot of ex-ets2mp gamers out there that are afraid of coming back because of accident trauma's..

If you say would be true, there wouldn't be any ets/ats mod sites! Because none of these mods are compatile with TruckersMP..

• True Story 1

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

• 3 weeks later...