Do you guys record your drivings?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Game Developer

Yes, I record, but not all the time, only if I see someone is dangerously coming to me. Because I use it just for reports, no compilations or something like that. :P

And why do I do it? The reports in game do not work propertly and trolls/bad drivers have nothing to do there. :)

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

Hi

Yes, i recording my drives. There are many player who do not follow the rules. :/ 

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Archived