Do you guys record your drivings?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MishaStardust True, it's funny how so many players go with the REC tag... Breaking all kinds of rules at the same time!! :lol:

But some of those will be actually recording. And you can find yourself in a situation where someone hits your truck and reports you with video. If the action is not clear enough, you could be banned, so it's better to have your own video to show that you did nothing wrong. I only save those "5 min instant replays" when I have someone to report or when I find myself in a situation where I think that the other player can be fool enough to send a report even when the crash was his fault. Better safe than sorry.

I do  rec ord every time i go online you may never know what to expect i recall thers a day i was banned wrongly if it was not for the recording i did that day i could have received someones els purnishment so its good to record the gameplay not only to be on the safe side but also so you can review the footage and enjoy your driving XD

Yes, I always record whole session with shadowplay in 1080p 60fps... I usually only report players which don't say sorry, or just disconnect after accident. Im planning to do some funny videos from my records one day :D Also I think i will start to record with OBS, so I can split up audio tracks (i always listen to YouTube when I play ets). 

Alis*

The best job is one you can play The Witcher 3 in - click

I dont record my whole gameplay unless i have to make like a Timelapse or something.. If i get rammed or see someone driving in a very stupid way, Alt + F10, Shadowplay saves instant replay of the last 2 minutes (That's what i set it to, the max you can set is 30 mins afaik)

So i dont record always unless "I have to"

Yes I'm literally always recording/livestreaming. My motto is, 'This truck does not move unless that dashcam is running.'  I have two bans on my records. To be honest, I don't think those incidents were ban worthy and at the time, I didn't have any recording software. If I had video of my perspective in both incidents, those bans would not be there.

Only on busy roads, and dangerous places like Calais-Duisburg-Paris and near Rotterdam ;)

On 07/01/2018 at 3:02 PM, Lukas4544 [LTU] said:

No. Im not a rat.

are you telling that people who record stupid and idiots and trolls on the road are rats ? 

break broken.PNG Frenglish by sogi 2018

Archived