Do you guys record your drivings?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm recording Yes, I even use Nvidia ShadowPlay for the recording program, :) and it doesn't lower any fps, but it's not to report the recording players, I just shoot video to get me off myself when I'm in an unfair situation, if an admin banishes me with the wrong ID :P 

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

Yes, I do record when I am driving, but I only film the things that are the most worthy of capture, and I only continuously record my driving when there are ongoing high tensions in the community (due to the higher risk of trolls) in order to save up on disk space as 1080p videos take up a lot more space than 720p and 768p videos that I used to record on my old PC. 

Trolls quite the player in the game is quite good for a banned method. And I'm sure that this method makes it easier to work in than the truckersmp.

Guest Thibault [FR-JP]

recording while driving but only in shadow replay if i got some problem with other player.

Archived