Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Do you guys record your drivings?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no choice but too record so yes i record :D 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Well I would record my driving , but the type of computer I have just don't  fit in (lag) meaning if I was record while in game I would lagg like crazy and some times while I'm driving and I'm taking a turn some one the people next me seem to tipping over with trailer while I passing them and on my screen I'm perfectly  in my lane minding my biss but on there side there is a whole lot more showing for them

Stay happy and safe

after a recent ban where the admins footage made the accident look a lot different than the view I had, I took advice and installed Geforce record thing. I just have it set on instant replay and time of last 30 secs. a quick shift/F10 and that's the last 30 secs saved. Was useful this week when a guy rammed me from behind. He got banned using my footage which I now feel bad about so I think i'll use for defense of any bans I get!

Yes i always record the game while playing in multiplayer. I feel more safe when i record due to many reasons. :D I am using Xsplit Gamecaster premium version.1 year back i used Nvidia Shadowplay for recording everything was good but its takes more space for recording in hard-disk.  but Xsplit Gamecaster compresses the size of recording video and quality looks same. its user friendly software. can easily edit videos and upload in youtube. 

UxiKSFa.png

Its hardly to say that i record the whole time.

I'm using Shadowplay, so if i press ALT+F10 i record the last 5 minutes for doing a report. But its not a permanently record.

Windows 10Pro - Intel i7 11700k - MSI Z590 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi -  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 2TB 860 EVO - 1TB 860 EVO -

750W BeQuiet Straight Power E11 CM - Fractal Design Define XL R2 - 2x16GB Corsair Vengance 3600MHz

Archived