Do you guys record your drivings?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I record all the time, its better to be safe than sorry. If you don't want to press record, and have shadowplay, or forgot to press record, having instant reply on is a life saver.

• 2 weeks later...

Im always streaming live via youtube, im using OBS 720p 60fps. If no trolls on my path, I just delete the video. But you need a good gamer pc and broadband to use OBS in quality, if I didnt had fiberoptics 500/500 +predator , i would use twitch and just live with their watermark, video quality on twitch isnt good unless you pay.

Yes, I always do.

NVIDIA graphics cards that support GeForce Experience have a feature called "Instant Replay." If I'm not streaming, it'll always be able to save the last 1 minute (at least what I've set it to) and I'll upload it to YouTube (as unlisted) for reports.

If I'm streaming on Twitch, I just make note of the timestamp in the stream and the player info. When I'm done streaming, I just go back to the stream archive and take a Twitch Clip and share that.

At the end of each month (at least I try to), I take all the videos I have and make some sort of compilation. It's quite hilarious watching the misfortunes I was subject to. ;)

"There is no Ctrl+Z in life."

Twitch | YouTube | RoadKing VTCMe

I not only stream my driving but also screen shot crashes. I normally use europe server 1 as this is more for the play by rules respectful server.

Europe server 2 is just plain disrespectful driving most of the time due to Idiots who just want to wreck the game play of others.

I stream on twitch.tv

Archived