Do you guys record your drivings?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, If you have fairly new Nvidia card, Just use "Shadow play" It's incredibly simple. Just press a key to record the desired last amount of game play, eg 15-30 sec. If anyone lurking needs help with it just pm me.

Once you get used to doing the web reports, You can do several in just 10 minutes and they are being dealt with within an hour or two in my limited experience. Well over 90% accepted too. Just don't spam them the with needless reports.

Before anyone looks at profile and sees i was banned recently and then feels the urge to call me out, Remember be the change you want to see. Just drive the c-d road at peak times It's hell. After discovering the web reporting system I decided to stop getting frustrated and reacting and instead help out.

I'm with @fredders

Using shadowplay is great! With a simple press of a button it saves the last 30 mins of gameplay (or less) depending on your shadowplay settings.

However i must say, i only report the obvious cases. Mistakes are easily made if you don't pay attention.

So for those truckers out there that never heard of shadowplay, look into it! Your videocard might support it!

It saves you from allot of unnecessary recording space on your hard drive! 

Besides the whole reporting stuff, shadowplay is also great for saving funny clips along your journey! 

I use Nvidia Shadowplay too, like the others. It's fantastic. It doesn't cause FPS or CPU performance loss as it runs on a dedicated chip on your GPU. It allows you to record up to 4k 60fps too, if you want.

It also has the replay system that people have mentioned, where by a press of a button you can save the last 3, 5, 10, 15 to 30min of game play.

I highly suggest looking into it, if you have a Nvidia GTX 600 series+.

I record my game play so that if I need to create a report on the TMP website I can, and use it as supporting evidence.  I don't use it to create any content, more just to deal with any trolls or hackers.  

I’ll always record using plays tv and bookmark any ‘incidents’ for later, then upload them and report any of them.

I’ve always considered the in game report system a bit unreliable- as sometimes there may just be too many reports and it would time out, or just aren’t enough admins on at a time to deal with them quick enough- although this does allow the few reports that do get seen to, they get seen to properly and correctly, so I don’t blame the admins (or anyone) for this problem. At least I know that all the website reports with proper evidences will get seen to correctly as well

I record my drives but i use shadowcast and or overwolf so that i only need to record important moments comes in pretty handy when you need it

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

I use the Windows 10 feature - "Game Bar". Records the last 30 seconds of footage and works perfectly for me. If you don't have Windows 10, I would recommend either Nvidia shadowplay or AMD Raedon ReLive. 

Normally I only report people if I think they deserve a ban... or look through my video folder xD

yo

Archived