Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Removal of the speed limiter on ETS2 US server

ShadowWolf2k7

Suggestion Name: Removal of the speed limiter on theETS2 US server

Suggestion Description: the removal of the speed limiter from the ETS2 US server

Any example images: unable to get any due to the server currently being down

Why should it be added?: the reason I feel it should be removed is due to the low volume of people that actually play on the US ETS server. on average, when I log into the server, there is anywhere from 10 people to 100 people after major updates. I find that when traveling through Paris via the highway, there are large portions of the highway that even though it is listed that the speed limit is 56 mph you cant go over 37 mph. 

• 4 weeks later...

If we are talking about city limiters, fair enough because they are a little junk, even on EU1 where areas intersect, such as when a highway passes under a road classed as being inside city limits, it effects the highway. I will agree with you on removing or fixing that, but as for just general top speed limiters? They should stay regardless if there’s 10 or 10,000 players on the server, if those people end up in the same area and they’re recklessly doing 100 mph, then admins have to then police the most boring server because people don’t learn.