Better Warning Driving Without Light

Suggestion Name: Better Warning Driving Without Light
Suggestion Description: When you drive without lighs, the warning information is a little bit short and can easily overlooked. So it's better when you make the notice in the same format as the warning when you try to open the menu while driving.
Example Image: http://mgeveler.de/bilder/ets2/ets2.jpg (image is to big for a attachment, so i upload it on my own webspace)

Why should it be added?: Look at the Description ^^

ps: sry for english, it's not my mother tongue

Edited by -{ICK}- Lariphos
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 14

In my opinion, the warning when you drive without any light should be better formatted. A warning in form of a picture is a good idea but to be honest, a warning in form of a sound would be a bit better than a picture. It can take your view away when your driving (yeah sometimes your engine turns off and you dont realise it in the 10 seconds. It would be a nice idea, to improve the warning for not driving with lights enabled. Only a 100kb sound would be enough to prevent people getting kicked without actually making them realise.

But at the end you are talking about this issue and thats good, because there is someone talking about a thing, which needs to be improved.

So I personally give this sugesstion a yes but it should be given to a dev team or to a media team to see what method is höping more :)

DoritosPowers

• Like 1

I think also the client needs to be able to detected when there is an engine malfunction as I have been kicked once or twice as I have had an engine malfunction and cannot restart the engine in time before getting kicked.  My only solution to this at the moment is to put the park brake on and to stop and then restart the engine.  

• 1 month later...