high ping

Hi. I started playing on TruckersMP today and its first time I want to connect to server and I have a problem. When its connecting on some server it kicks me and says that my ping is too high but on other games its normal. Can you tell me what to do to connect?

Hello

Follow steps ; 

1. Do a dns flush, Clicky here on how to do that

2. Clear your PC's temp files with Clean Master for PC

3. Open up your Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del on keyboard and see if there are some updating services running in the background processes , Example: Adobe IPC Broker service,or any form of updater service which updates softwares you use in the background. If you dont know if there are any running provide a screenshot and i will guide you furthur on.)

4. Do a Disk Cleanup of C: drive Clicky here on how to do that , P.S The top right corner where it says Windows 8.1/Windows RT 8.1 , Click drop down arrow and select your version of windows 7/8/10)

5. Disable any unwanted programs you dont want running and hogging internet. Clicky here on how to do that.

If all else fails make a support ticket. (Credits @[SFH]MrHarv98)

If you are using Wifi, try to switch to a LAN cable. I had to use a powerline adapter since my Wifi at home is not very good. I suggest you also check for any concurrent downloads that could cause your bandwidth usage to be higher than normal. This can also cause higher ping numbers.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

• 2 weeks later...

Archived