Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

New blinking lights and beacons?

Protax

First and foremost, I want to apologize if this is in the wrongful section. I had issues deciding weather or not this was a "general discussions" matter or a "help" matter. If this is wrongfully posted where it should not belong, I'll be more than fine with a staff member moving it to a diffrent section.

Never the less. A couple days ago, my friend sent me a snapchat video from ingame where he was operating a MAN. On his truck, he had put flashing/blinking lights on his door by his doorhandle. And he also had a new beacon. I asked him if this was something he had bought in terms of DLC or not, but he denided and told me this was a new update on both SP and MP. After purchasing the truck, I could simply not seem to find anything simmilar in the repair shop. So I decided to reach out to the community. I've been inactive for some months and I'm just getting back at truckin'. I just can't seem to find any updates about it (At truckersmp and SCS's website). I found the lights to be pretty awesome and I'd love to add them to my rig.

Edit: It was something simmilar to this by his grill: https://youtu.be/ZvvTLW-8hyo?t=1m2s

Any help in this matter is highly appreciated.

Best regards, 

Protax

8 minutes ago, Protax said:

On his truck, he had put flashing/blinking lights on his door by his doorhandle

aren't they called indicators?

didn't mean to quote that twice wtf... like i clicked edit XD

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

ah, it's probably the strobe lights from the special transport dlc. You can put them on ant mounting point on the truck just about

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >

2 minutes ago, iHobbit said:

ah, it's probably the strobe lights from the special transport dlc. You can put them on ant mounting point on the truck just about

That must be it! I recall the beacons when I saw them in the DLC preview photos. Thank you so much kind sir!

^^ Same as the others. They all came with the "Special Transports" DLC, people without that DLC can't install or see them. It's the same as with the Griffin customization DLC for Scania, you buy it, you install the exclusive items on your truck and others who don't have that DLC will only see standard accesories instead of those from the DLC or nothing at all if it comes to items that don't have a "standard" replacement.

On 07/01/2018 at 1:26 PM, ?? Powerful said:

An update for the pilot car would be cool 

With these awsome  Pintsch Bamag TopAS :wub:

Video --> 

Reveal hidden contents

Or a single one

Hella KLED 1.2 or Hänsch Comet 

Video --> 

Reveal hidden contents

No. Using the cars on MP should not be encouraged since you drive with no purpose around, plus cause hundreds of accidents. In my opinion these cars should be staff exclusive only, as this is a TRUCK simulator. Fell like driving a car? Whell buy a car sim then.

9 hours ago, KGT I Avro I Owner said:

The new beacons on top of the cab are seeable from other players with the Transport DLC. However the strobe LED's on the grill are not. In my opinion thats good because people won't be able to cover the whole truck in beacons 

It should be visible, but like the beacons rules, they should also apply for the strobe LED on the grills. Maybe a limit of 2 + 1 roof strobe.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived