• MAN
    • MAJESTIC
    • RENAULT
    • SCANIA
    • VOLVO

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love scania, however everyone drives one and it is hard to be an individual as I have no doubt you can find someone with a very similar truck design. However Mercades New Actros are slightly less popular but still a great truck meaning you can be more individual hence why my personal truck is one 

Scania, Mercedes, Renault and DAF

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Currently it is Scania and Mercedes

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

I think big number of You know, that I like all trucks in ETS2. I drive each of them, I enjoy it. But one time I summed up the numbers of kilometers I have done in each truck and the biggest one is in Volvo FH. But it's not my favourite truck, I would say that it's a truck in which I did the most kilometers. 

So, I don't vote, I can't choose my favourite truck :)

Archived