• RENAULT
    • SCANIA
    • VOLVO

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Carrera18 said:

hey @xlhunter3

I want you to add the Skoda button if you can. otherwise I will not be able to join this vote. if you can do this, let me know that you have been added to me. I will come and use the vote. :P

Yo know that the Scout is a car, right? If you don't drive trucks, don't vote. Simple.

OT: Scania R2012 480 HP right now. Been driving the Streamline 490 HP for a lot of time and lately, the Renault Premium 460 HP, but if I had to stick to one, I think it would be the first one I listed. Tried the new Scania models and didn't like them so much.

@Carrera18 That's exactly what he asked "Favourite TRUCK". If you don't have a favourite truck, why do you need to vote? Voting for "favourite car" is absurd, there's only one car. If someone asked "What's your favourite guitar brand" I wouldn't answer because I don't have any favourite guitars, and I wouldn't ask "Hey, include this Steinway piano which is my favourite". There's no need to answer every polls made in the forums.

I don't have any particular favorite truck because i like driving all trucks,each truck has its own specialty. But when i started game most of the time i have driven Scania streamline with Mighty griffin dlc pack, but later tried remaining trucks with different trailers.From past 3 months i tried to enjoy more by selecting trailer(depends on weight) which matches truck like if i wanna drive External contract job then choose DAF/IVECO/Mercedes trucks.

UxiKSFa.png

Archived