Client Hotkeys

ExionHD

for the option to turn down the CB with key commands I will give that a +1 since that will be useful. as for the reverse signals, there is already an option to turn that down, all it requires you to do is turn down the in game volume so for that TMP doesn't need to add anything in since SCS gave you the ability to do it. so for that part of your suggestion I give it a 0.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

+1 I always find that im having to mute/decrease the volume of the CB radio and I don't want to take my eyes off the road to do so.

i thing for the reason 

There are many places where I wanted to quickly mute voice chat to avoid some stuff that I don't want to hear for the timebeing such as someone blowing into mic, Too much voices.etc Yes you can press tab and put the volume to 0% but what if it's happening while you are driving? You gonna have to do it without crashing and it takes time.

change radio cb use press y then write /channel 0 or other cb radio

• 1 year later...

+1/2

I partially agree, I would apply it only to CB radio. Personally Truckers MP must find a correct volume for the other trucks and deactivate the sound regulation options, and leave them only to the radio. Since I see it unrealistic to be next to a completely silent truck if I deactivate the sounds of the other players in options.

RR 6599

• 1 month later...

I like this idea !

On 1/27/2018 at 7:30 PM, Syntackz said:

I think its not good idea to add Volume adjuster. well you can always turn off CB radio,if you feel annoyed by CB voices.Adjusting truck volume just for reverse beep is never a good idea it removes realism, you can always reduce volume of your PC. you must have already knew this how to mute a person.
v0KIJTR.png
Just click on name and select voice or just turn off CB.:)

@Syntackz yes, you are right. We can mute the CB abusing players, but many times, when you are on the popular places (eg. Kirkenes, Calais->Duisburg and the other similar places), it's really hard to mute all CB abusing players. On the last Christmas, when I was on the Kirkenes and stuck in the traffic jam, I spent about 30 minutes for muting abusing players. Some of them have disappeared from the "tab", but then new players appeared, so I had to start over. Of course, I didn't want to completely turn off the CB, because some good players were informing others that they have stopped to give a place to bypass them, etc.

So, maybe it would be great to have a hotkey, to mute instantly a currently speaking player instead of using the current option?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

this would be good to add but have where you can change it just for one player or all players at the same time so lets say there is a convoy players & staff can make it so they only hear play they want to here & game mods can use a command that allows them to be heard by all if needed even if the player turn it down or changes channel or even turn it off the game mod can use a command & the players cb is turned back on & the game mod can be heard over all channel when this command is used if needed 

• 1 year later...