Client Hotkeys

ExionHD

Suggestion Name: Client Hotkey
Suggestion Description: So here is the thing, We are able to adjust voice chat volume, truck volume.etc via TruckersMP client (Tab), but I believe there should be a option to set hotkey to toggle mute other vehicle sound & voice chat.

Any example images

Why should it be added?: There are many places where I wanted to quickly mute voice chat to avoid some stuff that I don't want to hear for the timebeing such as someone blowing into mic, Too much voices.etc Yes you can press tab and put the volume to 0% but what if it's happening while you are driving? You gonna have to do it without crashing and it takes time. This same thing applies to other truck sounds where there is a job with too much truck beeps by reversing, It really hurts your ears. This is a simple request and I am sure it will make peoples time easier.

Thanks

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think its not good idea to add Volume adjuster. well you can always turn off CB radio,if you feel annoyed by CB voices.Adjusting truck volume just for reverse beep is never a good idea it removes realism, you can always reduce volume of your PC. you must have already knew this how to mute a person.
v0KIJTR.png
Just click on name and select voice or just turn off CB.:)

• Like 1

UxiKSFa.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 19/3/2018 at 4:28 AM, [AT]FunnyRedFrog said:

I don't know for what. When you want change volume level, you'll stop on the fuel station, and change it, or you'll use console ( ` )

The problem there is that when the console is on, you can't control your truck, so it's dangerous, anyways you'll need to stop.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...