Server Downtime

Kat_pw

I agree with wwesn. This has gone on for quite sometime now. When there has been no news on this for awhile people really start to wonder what's going on with the servers that have disappeared. If it's a money issue just say so and then people will stop wondering and move on from this topic or donate to get them back. On the other hand if the hosting company still hasn't patched it may be time to look for another company

22 minutes ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

well. Can I ask when these servers return ? I'm waiting

The same answer applies to your question. ;)

2 hours ago, Carrera18 said:
2 hours ago, 0utKast said:

Any news about SA Server? I wanna play with low ping

will be shared with you when there is new news. Because everyone may be expecting news.

On 11/01/2018 at 4:02 PM, wwesn said:

If they have still not patched the server then I think you need to consider a new provider ....

Good point, still no patch after 1 month. I mean just about everyone has patched it now so it's very weird how TruckersMP's provider hasn't patched it yet... Security should be first thing to do and it seems that nothing has been done or that there hasn't been any confirmation of it being patched which could also be the case. If the provider hasn't yet patched the exploit then i can agree that TruckersMP will need to probably look at a better provider...

cmgeow.pngbanner

@RHG // SgtBreadStick I agree with you 100% if TMP has gotten no conformation regarding this matter, I look forward in seeing the mentioned servers to remain down for quite some time or even for good because any real provider would have fixed the issue or have patched it right away. 

On 2/3/2018 at 11:40 AM, RHG // SgtBreadStick said:

TruckersMP will need to probably look at a better provider...

I honestly don't see this happening IMO. because they would have taken that step but haven't. people are starting to move on to other games because of the down time and not being able to play due to high pings that causes to automatically being kicked.

Happy Trucking!

Safe Journeys Fellow Drivers

~FATAL~

Was my Post Helpful, Click the "Icon" to show your feedback!

✍ Submit A Report | ⌛File An Appeal |  Obey The Law (Must Read) |  Help Desk Submit Ticket | 

✉ Submit Your Feedback | ✉ Got A Suggestion |  Forum Rules | ⚖ How To Become Admin

TMP Status

status.png